Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
OK. I think I joined that group and saw a post about it, but nothing with specific details or anything.

Kevin108

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Virginia Beach, VA
Member #

Anybody doing Flagpole might want to call the forest service and make sure the roads are going to be open. We were camping in the area already, so it wasn't a big deal, but they had things shut down at Briery Branch Gap last Saturday for controlled burning.

2018-04-21 13.40.10.jpg

Reactions: Hafaday

Greyhome

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Richmond, VA
First Name
Graham
Last Name
Wom
Member #

Hey guys, new member here in RVA. Is this monthly meet up still going on? Would love to get together with some of y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Happy Friday!

Enjoy the weekend and do not forget what it's about.

I finally broke down and bought the transit bag and slide for the fridge.. bag is on, and still debating on where to mount the slide.

Reactions: Rubicoma

Diesel_Dragon

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yorktown Va
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

So new to the community, does this group have monthly meetings still? Very interested in meet ups. Shaun

Rubicoma

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Chesterfield, VA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4GIV
Hi, Name is Greg in Suffolk. Looking to dip a toe in the water with this!
So new to the community, does this group have monthly meetings still? Very interested in meet ups. Shaun
Welcome to OB. I think they use to meet monthly but not so much since I joined. We need a meet up even if it's in a parking lot to meet others and share some info. I would like to find some trails from Richmond and eastward to the coast.