North Chesterfield, VA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4GIV
Report for Crabtree Camp... Latest is there is still snow on the ground and the Parkway is closed so getting to some trails will be difficult to get to. They are planning to explore the fire road up to the falls and shoe creek trail.
Yeah I don't think I will make the 10 roll out.. there is another group going to flagpole... they have a post on the thread and it's also posted in the OB calendar

Sent from my SM-G925V using OB Talk mobile app
If no trails, I think I will try to make the Flagpole trip.

Kevin108

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Virginia Beach, VA
Member #

The eastern groups are all screwed up. They were seemingly made from people outside the named areas who don't understand things like the relationship between sweet tea and the Mason-Dixon line, and that VA people are infinitely more likely to see Uwharrie than Vermont. The official word is akin to, "Shut up. This is how it is."

Last edited:

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

The eastern groups are all screwed up. They were seemingly made from people outside the named areas who don't understand things like the relationship between sweat tea and the Mason-Dixon line, and that VA people are infinitely more likely to see Uwharrie than Vermont. The official word is akin to, "Shut up. This is how it is."
Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Rubicoma

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Chesterfield, VA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4GIV
The eastern groups are all screwed up. They were seemingly made from people outside the named areas who don't understand things like the relationship between sweet tea and the Mason-Dixon line, and that VA people are infinitely more likely to see Uwharrie than Vermont. The official word is akin to, "Shut up. This is how it is."
Can we make our own group or thread? It would be nice to follow one group/thread to see what everyone is doing. It seems that the common trails for VA & MD are the George Washington/Jefferson national forest.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Anyone doing anything this weekend? I had planned on running Flag Pole with some Xterra folks but they had to back out.

Reactions: Scifi79