US Rocky Mountain Colorado Rigs & Coffee - 03/30/2019

• HTML tutorial

John6

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Longmont, CO
Member #

So filling up the truck to head down and I hear a hissing sound. Spare tire is already on the truck so I am sitting in the tire shop patching two tires.... dont think I am making it down today

NateDCo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Deveaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6MNN
It was really nice to meet you all, hope we some day can do a multi-day trip, maybe something simple like 4-mile and a mild trail near the area. Early July????? Anyone?
It was fun and we should do some trails soon! Tried to start a crew but it would not let me for some reason. Let’s try to have a regular meet up and do trails.

Reactions: Boort

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I won't have my rig ready for a couple months but I would like to see this group do a meet-up/trail run next time, since most of the guys are from the northern area Switzerland trail is a good trail to do and there are others near by. But towards the top is a nice parking lot with great views for a group to hang out for a while.

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
Just an early fyi for the group. Looks like there may be a possible run up slaughter house gulch this saturday.

Reactions: NateDCo

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Slaughter house would be fun. But parts of it would be borderline too hard for some who are new to off-roading. But with some help from those who are experienced they would be find. I wish I could go it's a great trail. Good shake down trail for sure.snow wheeing trip 054 (640x480).jpgDSCN2264 (1024x768).jpgDSCN1420 (1024x768).jpgDSCN1424 (1024x768).jpg

Last edited:

JCarter

Rank V
Investor

Member III

Firestone, Weld County, Colorado, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0LRZ
It was nice meeting you all, I hope we can get together sooner rather than later for a minimum of a quick weekend trip.
Here are pics of the member emblems I found and IMG_3946.jpg IMG_3947.jpg IMG_3948.jpg IMG_3949.jpg IMG_3989.jpg one of the rigs I could not find one on.:grin:IMG_3952.jpg Sorry if I missed anyone, they are all impressive builds.

NateDCo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Deveaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6MNN
Definitely would like to run that. I think if some take others under their wing...should be fine. I can’t run this weekend but may be able to in a couple weeks

Reactions: rockymntjeeper

NateDCo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Deveaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6MNN
Reactions: rockymntjeeper

Charles Drives Things

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Townsend
Member #

It was nice meeting you all, I hope we can get together sooner rather than later for a minimum of a quick weekend trip.
Here are pics of the member emblems I found and View attachment 91804 View attachment 91805 View attachment 91806 View attachment 91807 View attachment 91808 one of the rigs I could not find one on.:grin:View attachment 91809 Sorry if I missed anyone, they are all impressive builds.
Great pics! Yes I can't wait to go out....and install my badge! Haha

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
had my brother in the pinery check and he says slaughterhouse is still closed. We will get a trail ride set up soon. He and I are both jonesing for some adventure. our last one was Moab in January; its been too long

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I am trying to get my rig ready for the summer. I would like to put something together as a weekend trip. (Friday night/Saturday night) Once my rig is road worthy. I was thinking Four Mile area near Buena Vista. That area would be a great location to put together something early in the season. Also would be a great starting point for a multi-day Overland trip in the area. there are plenty of trails to take over mountain passes, Like from St. Elmo via Tincuo pass and also Hancock Pass and much more. Would make for a fun time. (dispersed camping along the way). They won't be open until late June/early July.

Last edited:

Charles Drives Things

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Townsend
Member #

Hey Fellas, are there any trips planned for the near future? Last we talked we were hoping for a June/July trip. I'd love to help in any way I can to set something up. I'm not familiar with CO so I don't really know where to go, but still happy to help. I look forward to meeting up again and getting out there!