Camp Photos!

• HTML tutorial

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

I was looking for the photo I took of the "Steve & Deb" heart on the beach in Key West in 1978, but couldn't find them. But I did find some old camp photos.

This was on a trip my little brother and I took to eastern Tennessee in 1976. 1969 FIAT 124 wagon, and an old no-name canvas tent that leaked like a sieve.

And these were on a trip he and I took to backpack the Wonderland Trail around Mount Rainier in 1993 for my 40th birthday. We drove out in my 1988 Ranger.

And this was our camp while backpacking

Mount Rainier, in all her glory

lol thats funny

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

My wife is not a "camper". So, a lot of our trips we stay in a cabin or hotel. We enjoy going to the U.P. of Michigan almost every summer. This is a cabin we routinely stay at in Germfask, along the Manistique river. Beautiful area. Just down the road from a large nature preserve. These are Iphone images from last summers trip.
View attachment 2346 View attachment 2347
View attachment 2349 View attachment 2350 View attachment 2351 View attachment 2352 View attachment 2353 View attachment 2354
I'd like to buy some land in the Tahoe area and put a small cabin like this there.