Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
I was having same issue as @El-Dracho downloaded the update this morning and on the same build as he lists above. Goes to black screen with logo and stalls. It is running in the background however as DM messages show up in the notification bar and as little red numbers by the app icon. you can access the individual notification but not the overall app.

I just uninstalled the app completely and reinstalled and now seems to be operating under normal parameters. So I am good.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I was having same issue as @El-Dracho downloaded the update this morning and on the same build as he lists above. Goes to black screen with logo and stalls. It is running in the background however as DM messages show up in the notification bar and as little red numbers by the app icon. you can access the individual notification but not the overall app.

I just uninstalled the app completely and reinstalled and now seems to be operating under normal parameters. So I am good.
Thank you @OTH Overland I have now also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and am back on track. All good now.

Reactions: Shahn and Corrie

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
Hey all, we have a new Android build 11.16.2 available now and an iOS build in for review which should be available tomorrow. Additional improvements.
Updated to 11.16.2.2022100245. After typing about 3 lines the app slows in response then crashes.
I had to type this outside OB1 and paste it to get finished.
I also no longer have the "record track" icon on the main map page.
-Dan
Samsung Note20 Ultra
Android version 13
Security Patch Level January 1 2023

Last edited:

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey all, we have a new Android build 11.16.2 available now and an iOS build in for review which should be available tomorrow. Additional improvements.
Just did the update to 11.16.2.2022100245 via the playstore. Everything good so far. Thank you!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone - Happy Monday!

1. Android hotfix is available as of this AM. Let us know if this resolved the issue?

2. iOS details have been sent on to the team, and we will circle back here when we have more info.

Thanks for the patience!
iOS update worked, I'm back in on the app! :)

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey everyone - Happy Monday!

1. Android hotfix is available as of this AM. Let us know if this resolved the issue?

2. iOS details have been sent on to the team, and we will circle back here when we have more info.

Thanks for the patience!
iOS update worked, I'm back in on the app! :)
Great! Please let us know if you have further issues!

Reactions: Shahn