Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

They look great! Now go get them all scratched up, lol. I can't get over the reflection in the paint. I've never owned a black vehicle, mostly white. It gets too damn hot here for black. Especially when I lived in Florida for 9 years. Uggggg. Anyway, your Pro looks sick. Nicely done brother!

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

They look great! Now go get them all scratched up, lol. I can't get over the reflection in the paint. I've never owned a black vehicle, mostly white. It gets too damn hot here for black. Especially when I lived in Florida for 9 years. Uggggg. Anyway, your Pro looks sick. Nicely done brother!
IMG_0002.JPG

First stickers applied

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

IMG_4620.JPGIMG_4623.JPG

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Nice job! installing sliders this weekend! any advice?
Hey there,

Mine were super simple. Make sure you have an extra hand or two helping you out. These were maybe 60lbs each and would have been difficult to handle on my own. If I didn’t have buddies helping out I would have tried a Motorcycle jack with a couple 2x4’s to stabilize the sliders and hold them up. I did have to remove and replace the brake lines in each side. I replaced the factory bolts with the bolts CBI supplied. The CBI’s were so easy to install it was ridiculous. Which sliders did you purchase??

Last edited:

Joel S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
Hey there,

Mine were super simple. Make sure you have an extra hand or two helping you out. These were maybe 60lbs each and would have been difficult to handle on my own. If I didn’t have buddies helping out I would have tried a Motorcycle jack with a couple 2x4’s to stabilize the sliders and hold them up. I did have to remove and replace the brake lines in each side. I replaced the factory bolts with the bolts CBI supplied. The CBI’s i were so easy to install it was ridiculous. Which sliders did you purchase??
I got the All-Pro ones. $577 Shipped, DOM and a kickout. unpainted but oh well.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Black looks great when clean and waxed. Problem is a shows everything and really needs to be maintained. I thought itwould take me awhile to settle in with it. Only because I wanted that SW so badly.
Anyway that Dealer I was working with was damn frustrating. I sent an email after I purchased this one last night that I expect a full refund based on poor customer service and lack of response. It sounds like they are not arguing. Time will tell
Thanks for the kind words my friend!!

Last edited:

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I got the All-Pro ones. $577 Shipped, DOM and a kickout. unpainted but oh well.
That’s a great price and I don’t know much about them. Let me know how install goes and be sure to look at the brake lines before mounting. send pics! Good luck! If you need pics of mine from underneath, I’d be happy to send the anything you need. Just let me know.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

So??? Where did you install your emblems? I haven’t yet. I’m still thinking the rear side windows. Hmmmm
Yea, rear side windows seems to be a good option. I got mine yesterday, they are great quality huh! I'm unsure still on placement....waiting on you, lol. I did get a Factor55 hitch link 2.0 and an ARB EZ Tire Deflation Kit today. Also bought my boy baseball cleats and a nice bat for high school ball (which started today). My spending is done for now.....shutdown about to start back up in two weeks. No paycheck for me.....wife is putting me back on lock-down, lol.

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Yea, rear side windows seems to be a good option. I got mine yesterday, they are great quality huh! I'm unsure still on placement....waiting on you, lol. I did get a Factor55 hitch link 2.0 and an ARB EZ Tire Deflation Kit today. Also bought my boy baseball cleats and a nice bat for high school ball (which started today). My spending is done for now.....shutdown about to start back up in two weeks. No paycheck for me.....wife is putting me back on lock-down, lol.
Yeah, great quality! I was waiting on you!! How do you like the Factor55 quality? ARB- nice. Let me know what you think. Been there for baseball when my kid was playing. I know how expensive a bat and cleats can be. Let’s hope there isn’t a shutdown. That’s what the wives are for, keep us from doing the dumb stuff! Ha.

Cool. Let me know about the emblems. I’m still contemplating.

Reactions: H60Flyer

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign