Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

New owner just picked her up today. I’m bummed a bit, but still can’t wait for the new one. Still in Port! Crazy, it’s been in Port for 27 days tomorrow. Rock sliders should arrive by Friday with no rig to install them on! Dang it!
That is just crazy to me. 27 days IN PORT is silly. Glad you finally sold your 16 though! Can't wait to see those sliders mounted up. Did you stick-on your badge yet?

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

That is just crazy to me. 27 days IN PORT is silly. Glad you finally sold your 16 though! Can't wait to see those sliders mounted up. Did you stick-on your badge yet?
I kept both for the new ride. What about you? Did you receive them today? Did you mount yours? Yeah, silly is one word for it. I’m trying to laugh about it. It’s just like the Sales guys said, out of their hands. Dang it.

Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I did reach out to my friend. He was on vacation with the family so he couldn’t provide more 411. I’ll call the Dealer again tomorrow.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

I kept both for the new ride. What about you? Did you receive them today? Did you mount yours? Yeah, silly is one word for it. I’m trying to laugh about it. It’s just like the Sales guys said, out of their hands. Dang it.
Oh yea, duh.....guess you need the vehicle first. [emoji16]

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Lol, wow! I paid 46k out the door!!!! (No sales tax + military discount). Wonder if someone would pay that. Send them my way, I'll make them a deal for 60. Baahaahaa.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Lol, wow! I paid 46k out the door!!!! (No sales tax + military discount). Wonder if someone would pay that. Send them my way, I'll make them a deal for 60. Baahaahaa.
No doubt! You won’t get rid of it though!
I just reached out to one of the Dealers. I told them I will pay MSRP and cash for it today. They were laughing at me. They are asking 55. I then inquired on another same price. This inquiry was via email. I told them the same thing. I’ll pay MSRP/Cash today. Not even a response!!

Crazy!!!

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

No doubt! You won’t get rid of it though!
I just reached out to one of the Dealers. I told them I will pay MSRP and cash for it today. They were laughing at me. They are asking 55. I then inquired on another same price. This inquiry was via email. I told them the same thing. I’ll pay MSRP/Cash today. Not even a response!!

Crazy!!!
That is just crazy to me. We have had a blue one sitting on the lot by my house for 2 weeks now. I think they are asking 49k. I probably got the best deal in the country, lol. 20190118_163052.jpeg20190118_163107.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

That is just crazy to me. We have had a blue one sitting on the lot by my house for 2 weeks now. I think they are asking 49k. I probably got the best deal in the country, lol. View attachment 84242View attachment 84243
My guy hasn’t answered me yet. I did have a Salesperson submit an offer for MSRP in. Black Vehicle. And it’s 20 miles from home. He said, what the heck. I’ll try it. My daughter sent me this. IMG_4599.JPG

Can’t wait to unwrap them

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

My guy hasn’t answered me yet. I did have a Salesperson submit an offer for MSRP in. Black Vehicle. And it’s 20 miles from home. He said, what the heck. I’ll try it. My daughter sent me this. View attachment 84246

Can’t wait to unwrap them
Salesman came back at 1500 over. I said nope. MSRP and I’ll be here. Waiting game.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

So you have one ordered (White) that your waiting on and in the mean time you tried buying a Black one, lol. You're not playing around!! Did you put a deposit on the White one and sign paperwork?