Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I have not, they are sitting in my center console trey. You?
No! In the garage on the work bench. I’m going to try and make time tomorrow to install the Diff Breather. I’m still thinking rear windows. Maybe tomorrow if it’s warm enough I’ll install them.

Reactions: H60Flyer

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

No! In the garage on the work bench. I’m going to try and make time tomorrow to install the Diff Breather. I’m still thinking rear windows. Maybe tomorrow if it’s warm enough I’ll install them.
10-4. Please let me know how the diff breather install goes!

Reactions: Jeepinit

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Finishing up some errands. I’m trying to get my son involved with the diff breather install today after school. We will see how that goes! Just ordered!!View attachment 84986
[emoji106]
Boom! I would imagine you will sell that roof basket pretty damn quick considering Toyota will not give those out unless they are a 2019 Pro owner. Dealerships can not even get them. .....Glad your getting your boy involved! I wish more parents would do that.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Boom! I would imagine you will sell that roof basket pretty damn quick considering Toyota will not give those out unless they are a 2019 Pro owner. Dealerships can not even get them. .....Glad your getting your boy involved! I wish more parents would do that.
Trying! He’s a great kid. I think he’ll have some fun!

I think you’re right, shouldn’t take long to sell. We will see when it shows up. I’m going to finish up a couple things and try the vinyl TOYOTA letters “Blackout” up front when I’m done. Looks like it will be a pain, but going to try!! I’ll let ya know!

Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

IMG_4653.JPGIMG_4654.JPG

Letting them dry now in the sun for 30 minutes before I touch them one last time for final setting.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Super easy install. 10 minutes and looks good. I think I’m going to pickup the black chrome exhaust tip. Then... it’s been completely blacked out other than extra tint.
Hell yea! You tinting the front two windows? Are you allowed there?

Joel S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
I installed mine on the C-post, above the trim emblem, I think it looks pretty goodd

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Estimated ship date is 2/20. Not bad!!! Last estimated ship date CBI provided ended up showing up in 10 days. Crazy!! We will see. I’ll have to see what my current rack is selling for. After I sell... more stuff to buy!

Reactions: Joel S and H60Flyer