Enthusiast I

Five Points, Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Price
Ham/GMRS Callsign
I have a HAM, just need license- open to suggestions
I know it might sound like 1 more item to pack but I keep 2 silicone trivets (or hot pads) in my camp kitchen for times likes this. The Dollar Tree has em for $1 and Lodge and other manufacturers make thicker ones for more. Just a suggestion.
Great idea. They're small enough so easy to leave in the gear box.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
which table? There is no link. I see the Amazon “a” but it isn’t a link. It’s like this site is stripping something out.

View attachment 161939
Check your ad blocker settings for the OB forums. I had the same issue till I added OB as a trusted site on my ad blocker.

Go to Amazon and look this up

"
Coleman Camping Table | Compact Roll Top Aluminum Table
"

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Good ole Camp Chef DO table. Multiuse as food prep, stove table, grill/DO table, serving table. Legs come off to sit on ground or tail-gait.

OverLamb24

Rank V

Advocate III

Spencerville, Maryland, United States
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Cordero
Member #

I really like the adjustable height Lifetime tables. Used one a few weeks ago on a picnic table that wasn’t level. The Lifetime table was at perfect height.
Does this warp or melt any when you are using the coleman oven? We have some black 4ft walmart ones that seem to start feeling the heat. Maybe i just had it cranking too hot for the initial burn in.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
We bought a Coleman Pack-Away Portable Kitchen. Weighs about 25 lbs and folds up to about 40 l x 7 h x 20 w. Open it has the wire side table and a wire rack underneath and the back hold utensils , spices, etc. Had it for a couple of years and so far we like it.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00363WZSS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1View attachment 138408
That chuck box looks very familiar.....ahahahahha.
Zim
chuckbox3.JPG

cyrus799

Rank I

Contributor III

United States
First Name
Cyrus
Last Name
Juliet
Member #

Trekology is a fantastic camping table! Because my solo stove cook set is made of aluminum, it fits precisely in the center of the table without melting or deforming it. The bottom of the stove does not become hot, but it does become warm. This is the perfect table for a cook set out in camp!

pcstockton

Rank III

Advocate I

Portland, OR
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
S
Trekology is a fantastic camping table! Because my solo stove cook set is made of aluminum, it fits precisely in the center of the table without melting or deforming it. The bottom of the stove does not become hot, but it does become warm. This is the perfect table for a cook set out in camp!
Which one?

Sputnik

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

Camp Chef Mesa has served well so far. The fold-up aluminum top won't melt and the legs are height adjustable.

Overlanding Lawyer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Fayetteville, GA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Kirkbride
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1EOD
Service Branch
Army
I like the Lifetime adjustable folding table. It adjusts to 3 different heights. Wal-Mart has them in Black, but it's not made by Lifetime.
You can buy them at The Home Depot for around $35.View attachment 91950
I use this, great little table, not light but the price point is great and it has never let me down! - Tom

Reactions: velo47