What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My daughter is there and I hate it. She's got a real good client list tho so it's hard to leave. (photographer)
Zim
There are still pockets you can enjoy. But for the most part, it's ruined. I hate having to go even once a week.

KS_Explorer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Reading, Lyon County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
I just bought a small folding shovel from Wally World this week.

Get this. It's an age restricted item and they actually ID me. FYI I'm as bald as a bat and my beard is 90% gray. I haven't looked under 21 for probably 20+ years and that could be being very generous.
"They" must be getting ready to ban all shovels.
I’ve just been inspired to kit bash between 2 hobbies and create a folding shovel with a collapsible Magpul handle, in basic black. An “assault” shovel, so to speak. Use your imagination-
I forgot the depth of the Magpul product line for a sec and was imaging a 30rnd protrusion from the handle.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I just bought a small folding shovel from Wally World this week.

Get this. It's an age restricted item and they actually ID me. FYI I'm as bald as a bat and my beard is 90% gray. I haven't looked under 21 for probably 20+ years and that could be being very generous.
It would also be wallet restricted for me. They can keep theirs and my wallet stays closed.

Reactions: roots66

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Got new tires installed....after a 4 hour wait. :pensive: I replaced the MT's with AT's because they are quieter, ride smoother, last longer and cost less. Besides, at least 95% of my tire wear is on road anyway, so why waste the tread just because it looks more off-roady?

View attachment 282591
View attachment 282592
What tires are those? I’m getting really fed up with trying to keep KO2s balanced on both rigs.

Reactions: roots66