What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My daughter is there and I hate it. She's got a real good client list tho so it's hard to leave. (photographer)
Zim
There are still pockets you can enjoy. But for the most part, it's ruined. I hate having to go even once a week.

KS_Explorer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Reading, Lyon County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
I just bought a small folding shovel from Wally World this week.

Get this. It's an age restricted item and they actually ID me. FYI I'm as bald as a bat and my beard is 90% gray. I haven't looked under 21 for probably 20+ years and that could be being very generous.
"They" must be getting ready to ban all shovels.
I’ve just been inspired to kit bash between 2 hobbies and create a folding shovel with a collapsible Magpul handle, in basic black. An “assault” shovel, so to speak. Use your imagination-
I forgot the depth of the Magpul product line for a sec and was imaging a 30rnd protrusion from the handle.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I just bought a small folding shovel from Wally World this week.

Get this. It's an age restricted item and they actually ID me. FYI I'm as bald as a bat and my beard is 90% gray. I haven't looked under 21 for probably 20+ years and that could be being very generous.
It would also be wallet restricted for me. They can keep theirs and my wallet stays closed.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Got new tires installed....after a 4 hour wait. :pensive: I replaced the MT's with AT's because they are quieter, ride smoother, last longer and cost less. Besides, at least 95% of my tire wear is on road anyway, so why waste the tread just because it looks more off-roady?

View attachment 282591
View attachment 282592
What tires are those? I’m getting really fed up with trying to keep KO2s balanced on both rigs.