What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Got new bearings and wiring for the (M)Ikea trailer, upgraded tire deflators for the truck, and a little something for the waistband.
media.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: danwyandt and Shahn

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Not something for our rig this time, but thanks to an email from OB HQ announcing some good sale pricing on merch, we came home to a package on the porch with some additions to our wardrobe, Thanks to @Corrie & @Michael for the usual speedy shipping and great quality on the goodies:)

hat.jpg

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Not something for our rig this time, but thanks to an email from OB HQ announcing some good sale pricing on merch, we came home to a package on the porch with some additions to our wardrobe, Thanks to @Corrie & @Michael for the usual speedy shipping and great quality on the goodies:)

View attachment 269317
Love to see it! :D

Reactions: Shahn

rgallant

Rank III

Advocate I

British Columbia
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gallant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7REJ
Service Branch
RCAC (Reserve) 75-00
A radiator grill cover for my Discovery II, which is a bizarre purchase as they generally run hot. But mine is setup perfectly for hot summers and runs a bit cold 168 to 174 as temps get below 40 F. I do not want to mess with the thermostat so this is a simpler fix.

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

I bought a set of 5 Black Rhino wheels and Milestar Patagonia M/T 02 tires (315/70r17) and a rear seat recline kit for my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - which I’m excited about! No pictures yet as I won’t be getting the wheels and tires for 2-3 weeks since the tires are back ordered. But looking forward to getting them and putting them on my rig!

JakeHalloran

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger II

Chehalis, WA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Halloran
Member #

Just bought and installed this Tyger T1 soft tonneau cover from Amazon. It was cheap enough to try since I needed to keep my gear dry in the bed, while still using the Billie Bars to hold up my RTT. I'm headed to the northern California coast to see the redwood trees next week, should be some rain to test it with! Next is a new radio... something with Bluetooth and a screen.

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
After decades of faithful use, looks like a new camp stove is the next purchase. This is what happened to the cast aluminum grill after using a Coleman folding camp oven over it. The stove still works like new and the oven sorta fits without the grill. But a replacement grill cost $68, which is probably more than what we originally paid back in the day. We're looking into a Camp Chef Everest.

IMAG3118[1].jpg

Gorunhannah

Rank III

Traveler III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Hannah
Last Name
Adventurer
Member #

Reactions: Shahn

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

I got my new wheels and tires mounted and installed on my rig last night: Black Rhino Solid’s (17x9.5), and Milestar Patagonia MT02’s (317/70r17), and I’m stoked on how good they look and how good the feel of the drive is on them!

Attachments