What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

JacksonRL

Rank VII

Educator I

York County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
When I see people talking about $7.25 and $5 something a gallon, I feel like I shouldn’t complain. It’s $3.99 for regular here in SC right below Charlotte, NC. And $4.49 for premium.
Yeah I'm thankful it's only ~$4.00 here at the moment. Just hope it stops climbing for everyone's sake.
Don’t want to get too deep into the why (bc politics) …but I think having to pay a little more for gas during this time is better than funding Russia’s war on Ukraine. Although, there are other ways to lower our gas prices.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Don’t want to get too deep into the why (bc politics) …but I think having to pay a little more for gas during this time is better than funding Russia’s war on Ukraine. Although, there are other ways to lower our gas prices.
I'm right there with you (as well as staying out of the politics aspect).

Reactions: JacksonRL

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
When I see people talking about $7.25 and $5 something a gallon, I feel like I shouldn’t complain. It’s $3.99 for regular here in SC right below Charlotte, NC. And $4.49 for premium.
Yeah I'm thankful it's only ~$4.00 here at the moment. Just hope it stops climbing for everyone's sake.
Agreed 100%

Reactions: JacksonRL

JacksonRL

Rank VII

Educator I

York County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Its $4.09 up here in Concord. Makes it just not worth it to make that drive.
Yeah, all my family lives up there. Gold Hill/Albemarle/Kannapolis and it puts a hurting on my wallet to visit from here. Hopefully it doesn’t last too long.

Reactions: 9Mike2

pluton

Rank IV

Member I

Santa Monica, CA, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
BBB
Member #

Bought: a 100W solar "suitcase" for keeping the house battery (fridge) charged while camping.
Plan to get: A smaller, lighter, maybe 50W solar panel to use to top off the vehicle battery at home while my HKB voiltage controller from OZ sits at the USPS LAX facility for 4 months and counting. No 120VAC where my 4Runner parks at home.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Just got back into the country after a six week adventure in Baja California, and had a little bit of a splurge over the last few days. All of the items were needed now that we have been living full-time on & off the road. Part of it was also due to the fact that the day after Expo West we are off to do Canada & Alaska! So here is the list:

* Premium Power on board Welder with the Bun Trail Welder (Spoolgun) attachment.
* Total Chaos Upper Control Arms.
* SPOD Bantum 8 circuit switch system, with the add a system box
* Redraw Manager 30 BCDC
* Battle Born Batteries internally heated 100AH Lithium batteries
* Powerbrake 6 piston (front) big brake kit

CB59A5B4-439B-47CF-A910-E713B8B2D230.jpegBB4C5BE7-621D-44AD-9536-C951D9131CFA.jpegtempImage6PZ7ws.png218F70A6-F4BB-466B-BDED-7EC5E53B0887_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

Tundracamper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Shepard
Member #

* Premium Power on board Welder with the Bun Trail Welder (Spoolgun) attachment.
View attachment 225630View attachment 225631
Is that an “ammo can” sized box mounted under the hood of a 4Runner? I have one of those ammo-can compressors that I tried to mount there. But, I couldn’t seem to get it to fit without moving a bunch of stuff. It was close, though.

I never tried an angle like that. Did you make a bracket to mount that? Nice install, BTW.

Reactions: Shahn and 9Mike2

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Just bought a Baofeng GT-3WP for my Dedicated VHF/UHF Spotter HT. I like that it's waterproof because I'm usually in the thick of it when spotting.
Still to come: AluCab Explorer Cap is over halfway paid now!

oneofthesedayz2021

Rank II

Enthusiast I

St Johns, FL, USA
First Name
Shannon
Last Name
Gange
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corp Vet
we just bought a patriot X1 and are headed to Utah to pick it up on 4/1 I do have a complete 23Zero 62 Walkabout with annex and awning that was only used 4 times to sell. Is there a buy/sell feature to OB that you can direct me to so that I can post it to OB members before sending it out to the masses.

Shannon