Launch Member

Member III

Big Bear, CA, USA
First Name
Jino
Last Name
Hwang
Member #

took her to the shop for a coolant flush.
Turns out the thermostat is bad, radiator cap is bad, and radiator fan is bad.

Going to see if its covered under warranty.

• Sad
Reactions: M Rose

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Finally got most of my rigs major equipment installed for the more challenging trails.

2" lift, 1" wheel spacers, 5 - 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler a/t tires, front and rear off road bumpers. Rock sliders are in hand but yet to be installed and roof rack sitting in the carport. Picture of the rack during test fit and picture of it on a previous owners LRD2 in Africa on Safari.

Just a few things left like the 4-LED rack lights for camp and gutter lighting, 2 - 9" LED driving lights on front bumper that I purchased from an OB member, and a MIdland GMRS- MXT275 radio that I also purchased from another OB member. I have yet to purchase a winch but I'm looking at the 9000# Harbor Freight unit with a fabric line replacement !

I'm working on my kitchen-sleeping design concept but it may not be ready for my first adventure to the PNW territory in October that I am planning.

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Finally got most of my rigs major equipment installed for the more challenging trails.

2" lift, 1" wheel spacers, 5 - 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler a/t tires, front and rear off road bumpers. Rock sliders are in hand but yet to be installed and roof rack sitting in the carport. Picture of the rack during test fit and picture of it on a previous owners LRD2 in Africa on Safari.

Just a few things left like the 4-LED rack lights for camp and gutter lighting, 2 - 9" LED driving lights on front bumper that I purchased from an OB member, and a MIdland GMRS- MXT275 radio that I also purchased from another OB member. I have yet to purchase a winch but I'm looking at the 9000# Harbor Freight unit with a fabric line replacement !

I'm working on my kitchen-sleeping design concept but it may not be ready for my first adventure to the PNW territory in October that I am planning.
She's looking real good Jim!

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
She's looking real good Jim!
Thank you. I do wish I could manage to get some good pictures like others do. It really looks better than my pictures and I'm itching to get it finished and get out in it.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thank you. I do wish I could manage to get some good pictures like others do. It really looks better than my pictures and I'm itching to get it finished and get out in it.
Then get out... you should take it on a shakedown run locally before heading out here in your long awaited journey.
What are you wanting to do for a sleeping area?

Reactions: Shamu

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

kwill

Rank II

Enthusiast III

TX
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Williams
OK, it is a quick connect for my under-hood air compressor. Pop on the air hose, hit the dash switch to air up tires.