What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

cash9300

Rank I

Contributor III

Were they telling you 285s wouldn't fit? That's stock size for adventure equipped H3s and yes you could have gone with 315s without any lift. This is my truck the day I took delivery. The dealer transferred everything over from my '06 and install the 315 KM2s on the wheels for me. Zero lift including no torsion bar adjustment at this point. Didn't even rub on the sway bar (which you do get when it's leveled) though I never wheeled it this way.
View attachment 2109
No I got 305/70r16 went up from 265's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Changed the leaf springs of the Frontera. The new ones are stronger. So they can have more pay load.
I measured the difference between in and out and will order now new shocks to it.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Mounted my spod

Ran a 90 degree mic cable so I can have the lid closed and still use my cb

Installed some new leds that my wife got me for valentine's day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: benmmc

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

JJSanchez! That is amazing, going to have to watch for a review on it. Great looking setup.

As for me, here are some day-ish time shots of the new Level 8 Bully Pros. I received several looks back on my way home and had some guy in a ford F150 give me a thumbs up. HAHA, thought that was cool. Only had to do a little trimming at the bottom of the fender. Need to find a spotter to watch and let me sink the front corner in. Still need to mod/ melt the liner and reinstall but I wanted the wheels on.Got off of work at 6PM yesterday and worked till 1030 or so on it.

Then this afternoon when I pulled up the driveway I see a porch full of packages. I'm kind of glad the neighbors half think I'm nuts. They don't really screw with me or my property. Its the odd balls driving down the street that try scare me. But everything I was suppose to have on there, was there AND 2 more things that I was not planning on be here till next week. First up is a pair of Pelican IM2750 cases. After doing some measurements, and checking them out, I found them the cheapest on Ebay for Zoro (same places I bought my 1919 Plano cases from), they were 183 shipped. There were beat up used ones going for more AND $75 shipping! Needless to say I jumped. They fit great in the middle section of the Gobi, leaving just enough space in between that I can get into them without having to move them! Still leaves enough space in front for some chairs and a table. Must say I did a bit of measuring before buying. These were the surprises on the door step. Originally slated to be here Monday next week. So they beat the time by 5 days. And again, free shipping!

Last but not least. Maxtrax are starting to ship in black again! So now I have a pair of orange and black, pins for my upcoming custom made bracket to fit the gobi.