Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Looks like Instagram only gets the life-saving-nutritional advice!

Glad to see you made it out at a decent time. I woke up to the power out, saw you made it out, and busted out my Little Buddy! ✌
Haha Gummies are the best for instant energy required to continue shoveling snow and frozen muck. It's like Wheaties for stuck overlanders.

I'll definitely do a trip report for this. Way too many learning experiences to keep it to myself. :)

Reactions: VonTrapp and Boort

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Count yourself lucky. lol

This was one of those super spur of the moment trips. Trevor called me while I was shopping at Target and asked if I wanted to go but I'd have to be ready and meet him at the "trail" in 45min. Otherwise I'd have dropped you a line.
No worries

Reactions: JCWages

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Sad face because I like the 235/60-17 Toyo Open Country A/T's much better instead of the 215/65-16 wintertires that I had to use (one of the Toyo's got a nail in it)

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Finally got the rack in for my P38 Range Rover. It's beautiful. Voyager Off-Road has done an amazing job. I highly recommend them. Easy install too. This is step 1 in a 2 stage process. The second stage is installing a bench seat in the back for extra passengers. I had to get a rack (plus I wanted one) so I could put the spare up there to create more legs room for the back passengers. I'll post later about the seat when I get it installed.

Best Regards,
Gabriel BozemanIMG_20190213_125001.jpegIMG_20190213_120200.jpegreceived_398939030675353.jpeg

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Except for the hook, I finally got the winch installed today. I'll connect the hook tomorrow. I went with the front hitch mount option because I only want to carry it around when I go into the backcountry.View attachment 85667
It's nice because you could wire it up to run from the rear too right?