9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Organized all this crap

Into this box
Nice! I have stuff , Stuffed under the back seat, in the Molle racks on both sides in the back, in Fat Fifty ammo can on those, on the rear gate Molle table, and in a Milk crate I put in the back next to the Doemetic Fridge , chairs and rotopax cans on the roof rack along with the tent, extra bags with dog stuff and a Trasheroo filled with the portable tent/potty and the potty chair on the rack. My wife says it reminds her of "the Grapes of Wrath" . I should do what you did and use bins, it would look cleaner....

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Well... I went and started the paperwork to trade in the H3 for a brand new 2017 4Runner TRD offroad edition which arrives in a week. Excited to move on to a new and more reliable vehicle, but I'm sure going to miss the adventures and even the struggles with the Hummer.

MagnoliaOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Well... I went and started the paperwork to trade in the H3 for a brand new 2017 4Runner TRD offroad edition which arrives in a week. Excited to move on to a new and more reliable vehicle, but I'm sure going to miss the adventures and even the struggles with the Hummer.
Welcome to the Toyota family! You won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Great change choice [emoji106]