Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Bought 2 new items for the Hoonday (yes I call it that sometimes, but that might change).

A small airpump with integrated led light

Bought some seatback storage things.

The "Battery energy drinks" were already in my car.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASNOBODY

NV.Recon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Reno, Nevada
Member #

nice rig man!!! would love to meet up once I get back to ridgecrest. definetly thinking im gonna do a big OB meetup/welcome home run for me in the September/October time frame
Would love to make it out for that. Where are you deployed? I did 12 months in the 'stan myself, came home to a mountain of parts in my garage that I ordered for my Tacoma while I was gone. Haha

OB 3319

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Would love to make it out for that. Where are you deployed? I did 12 months in the 'stan myself, came home to a mountain of parts in my garage that I ordered for my Tacoma while I was gone. Haha

OB 3319
got me in the good ole deid. thankfully its only 4 months and im out the military 2 months later (have about 4 months left on my enlistment at this point).
ill try to set it up with enough time in advance. yea I have a mountain of parts already waiting for me lol
a lift, tires and rims and a few camping goodies like a stove and a rtic cooler

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I ordered a section of fuel filler hose, adapting the Jeep Wrangler filler neck to my custom built 25 gallon tank.. Also ordered a few pieces of steering shaft couplers to attach the '03 Jeep Grand Cherokee gear box to the Scout II steering shaft and lastly {for now}, I ordered a gas pedal assembly from a M998 Hummer to hook up the throttle linkage to my Holley 600..Remember though, this is all going to be adapted to my '66 IH Scout 800.. Weeee...

CDN Offroader

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

St. Albert, AB, Canada
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Houghtaling
Member #

Minor maintenance, cleaned the MAF, not very dirty, but wasn't sure if the dealership ever did it. Unspooled the winch and wound it back in, just to make sure everything was good, and got the rest of the parts required to relocate the rear dif breather.

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Haven't had some good bumper time in a wee bit. Welded in end cap to arm. Drilled, tapped, and installed over center latch onto arm. Mocked up latch anchor point with rub strip then welded. Not pictured is the anchor point end shape with chamfered edges and softened corners. High amounts of corrosion thanks to upstairs renters ... housekeeping ... habits.