Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
You have a few more than 3!
Check the meet up page for the LV meet-up group.

Screenshot 2018-10-31 07.05.10.png

Reactions: MojaveME

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Just joined and have posted about not seeing LV members in my travels. Just found the link for OB-LV members on Bing. I see the 3 of you and just LIKED all of you:sunglasses:
Yes indeed. finally got the map up, and there sure are a lot of OB members here. My member banner was not displayed, so map access was restricted. Administration was able to fix that little problem.

EDIT:

I now see that their are many members who live in the Vegas area, but have noticed that local participation is slow at this time. It would be nice to have people chime in, even when they are unable to participate in a planned event. Other states and regions seem to have a vigorous participation agenda.

Last edited:

McOverlanders

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas NV
Member #

Henderson here. Love a meetup sometime as well! Getting into overlanding. Have a 07 4Runner. 2” lift. Custom Smittybuilt trailer that I’m just starting to add stuff to. Will be headed to the Expo and camping that Thursday -Sunday. Hope to meet some fellow OB peeps soon!

MrMark

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
Member #

Having lived in Las Vegas for almost 20 years, I have learned one thing... People in this town hate to do meetups!!
My first meetup ever, before we had the word, I had 21 people confirmed for the event (not off road) Only 12 people showed up who were not from Las Vegas and did not even do an RSVP. Everyone who RSVP'd never showed up!