Tuff stuff products

• HTML tutorial
S

SubeeBen

good evening to all overland bound members, I am in the works of promoting a new company out of Santa Ana Ca. Website is tuffstuff.com please let me know what you think. Their products are quality & very affordable for the average consumer. I am not affiliated with them but am trying to help promote their business on this forum in hopes of helping us O.B. To get great deals. There will be more to come & from my understanding they are looking forward to hooking up with Michael & Corrie to advertise & give member deals, so like I said stay posted & there will be more to come. Good evening to all & cheers.

Sincerely
JKU BEN

dventoza

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Portsmouth, Virginia
Member #

I just bought one of their RTTs and it’s seems like a quality piece for the 24 hours I have owned it so far. Looking forward to putting it to ise

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

S

SubeeBen

Awesome like I said there products are very high quality for a fraction of the cost compared to arb or tepui etc. they are affordable for the average joe which I am below the average joe living in San Diego Ca. Expensive as hell .

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Website is tuffstuff.com please let me know what you think
Is the website tuffstuff4x4.com by any chance? As I was looking at a new bumper on this site about a week ago and curious if this is the same company? If so what caught my eye was what looked like quality products for a very reasonable price.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
tuffstuff.com came up as a baseball card company. tuffstuff4x4.com is an off road store. Their site looks pretty good and their fairly local to me. Will be looking at them.

Scott

S

SubeeBen

Yes my bad website is TuffStuff4x4.com. I have quite a few of their products on my rig & have saved a substantial amount of $ and the quality is exact if not better than a lot of other manufactures out there that I have personally checked out.

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Yeah definitely let me know if they are offering any such discount. I wouldn't mind saving a few bucks on products I was already looking at trying from them.

S

SubeeBen

Yeah definitely let me know if they are offering any such discount. I wouldn't mind saving a few bucks on products I was already looking at trying from them.
Little secret create an account put whatever you want in your cart & leave it there. Within 24 hours you’ll get 10 to 20% off coupon code e mailed. Worked for me when I was buying front/rear bumper with tire carrier & new winch. I’m sure they still do it.

Ichibahn

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, GA
Member #

Little secret create an account put whatever you want in your cart & leave it there. Within 24 hours you’ll get 10 to 20% off coupon code e mailed. Worked for me when I was buying front/rear bumper with tire carrier & new winch. I’m sure they still do it.
That's ^^^ and sometimes coupon code it will pop up on the pandora ads. Between the sale price and coupon code it save me close to $400 when I purchase their RTT and awning combo.

Reactions: britz
S

SubeeBen

That's ^^^ and sometimes coupon code it will pop up on the pandora ads. Between the sale price and coupon code it save me close to $400 when I purchase their RTT and awning combo.
Nice !!! Gotta love saving that $ to justify spending it on other stuff for the rig

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

...Worked for me when I was buying front/rear bumper with tire carrier & new winch. I’m sure they still do it.
I was actually just looking at their bumpers and sliders for my wife's Jeep TJ. I assuming you're happy with yours? How's the weld and powder coat quality?

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
I've had their rear bumper, swing away tire carrier and gas can holders on one of my JK's for three winters now. They have held up really well under a ton of abuse.

Reactions: Quicksilver

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Last edited:
S

SubeeBen

On order as we speak. There was a few videos a guy made on OB & he tested 4 different kinds & all worked. I figured fro the price they kinda cant go wrong. I have been buying from Tuff Stuff over the past few years & have never been disappointed in any of their products. Just my 2 cents ✌