Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Thank you. Is this a regular meetup? I would like to put it on the calendar and make the next one.
The regular meet up is north of you in Pleasanton CA, we meet every month but for March are moving the meeting to Hollister Hills. We have about 40-50 who come right now

Reactions: SR57 and Telldanny

SR57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Monterey, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Resquir
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DTZ
The regular meet up is north of you in Pleasanton CA, we meet every month but for March are moving the meeting to Hollister Hills. We have about 40-50 who come right now
I wouldn’t mind driving up to Pleasanton for the next on if you can keep me in mind.

Thanks

Henrik Martin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Thanks for the invite. I'd love to go, and it's not too far from my house. But I have to build on my camper trailer the whole weekend, and get it ready for other adventures this spring/summer. Hope to see some pictures from the event!

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Glad to hear some people will be camping! If you are interested in the meet up here is the link to the forum and all the latest info gets put there. So far we have done Prewitt ridge and The Lost Coast, both were great trips! Mid March there is the Mojave Road with all of the Overland Bound West region and early April is another Mojave Road opportunity. March 7th we will lay out May June July

Tri-Valley Meet Up
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com

26D508C6-087A-4A0B-A9DA-65E5FE98A58A.jpeg

Reactions: Budman

Thomas B

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clara, CA, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GUK
Thanks Dave. Really disappointed to miss this meet up. Unfortunately I have a work commitment over the weekend. Hope to see everyone in April.

Thomas B

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clara, CA, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GUK
Thanks Dave. Really disappointed to miss this meet up. Unfortunately I have a work commitment over the weekend. Hope to see everyone in April.

Bungy_teckel

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

California, USA
First Name
Michel
Last Name
D
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6PSG
I'm in. will camp Friday night most likely.

Had a brief look at options for camping, including possible site booking.

Any recommendation?

Edits: Just saw PapaDave had brought that up in the other thread. I guess it is going to be upper ranch!

Last edited:

Telldanny

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Cruz, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
G
Member #

I've yet to explore camp sites let me know where the mass is going to be. Maybe we can share beers and offroad adventures! Friday night for me