Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Battershell
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5IEC
Hey all,

I'll be in New York at the beginning of October for the Maker's Camp at the Blackthorne Resort. I'm taking 2 weeks off of work to do some exploring in the New England area as well. I was looking at the Trans-New Hampshire Overland Adventure Route and wondering if anyone has any info/experience on the route. Or any other areas in that area to check out.

Thanks!

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
If you are talking about the one from ExploringNH website I have looked at it a few times but never dropped the money for the GPX. Couple of trail reports I found below.

If you end up going would love to hear a trail report on it. Might want to wait until June to go though. Alot of those roads are going to still be wet.

Reactions: FourInTheTacoOB19

FourInTheTacoOB19

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Billerica, MA, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Parker
Member #

We'd love to get on some NH trails and actually overland, prefer some company with some experience, and maybe kids to hang out with ours!

BanelForel

Rank I

Contributor III

Nigeria
First Name
Banel
Last Name
Forel
It's one of best video which I seen on YouTube. But at that time I couldn't saved it. Later I downloaded that video through SnapTube .

Last edited:

Tonyundell

Rank I

Contributor II

First Name
Tonyu
Last Name
ndell
Penis extenders fall under that third category of products. All of the penis extenders in this guide rely on a technique of penis expansion hese gadgets have been powerful at straightening the penises of men with
Penis extenders fall under that third category of products. All of the penis extenders in this guide rely on a technique of penis expansion hese gadgets have been powerful at straightening the penises of men with Peyronie’s disorder, Quick Extender Pro Reviews and take a look at topics additionally noticed common increases in period just under one inch. Traction tool, consisting of a penis extender, applies pressure to stretch the tissues of the penis progressively but persistently for numerous hours at a time. This pressure causes microtears in the tissues of your penis, which the body then upkeep further to how it upkeep and Quick Extender Pro Reviews Canada 2024: See Results & Pros - Users - Niagara Open Data

Peyronie’s disorder, Quick Extender Pro Reviews and take a look at topics additionally noticed common increases in period just under one inch. Traction tool, consisting of a penis extender, applies pressure to stretch the tissues of the penis progressively but persistently for numerous hours at a time. This pressure causes microtears in the tissues of your penis, which the body then upkeep further to how it upkeep and Quick Extender Pro Reviews Canada 2024: See Results & Pros - Users - Niagara Open Data