Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
There is a new “System Fusion” Repeater on MT Emily. K7UNI is now up and operating and can be heard all the way to the cascade mountain range.

Program your radios to:
145.150, -.600, TX tone 110.9, RX tone 110.9
FM

K7UNI is the Union County ARES call sign. There should be someone monitoring at all times for emergency traffic (all though the repeater is open for any one to use at any time).

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
For those of you that look for my truck and camper at the Base Camp events, the will change some. I am replacing the big Lance Camper with a small Shasta. Here is a video of the fixer upper camper. - EWE Shop Report: 1988 Shasta Camper Ep.1 clip.

Subscribe to our Rumble Channel for more videos and updates.

Reactions: TerraRoamer

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Wish I could have made it out for this but I didn't get home from AZ until around 9 Friday night and I think the adjustment to temperature would have been tough. Do you guys have anymore snow runs planned for the near future?
New Year's Day we have a trip around the Umtanum area. Last year we had a little snow. The year before we had no snow. A few years back the snow was deep up there.

We have our club's annual snow wheeling challenge in March and have room for a few guest rigs to tag along.

We will have other snow wheeling trips this winter but I am not sure when yet. My boys are loving driving in the snow.

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

@Ceg, how are snow levels looking for the New Years day trip? I'm not 100% I'll make it but I'm going to try. Where is the meet up spot and about how long do you plan to be out?

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
@Ceg, how are snow levels looking for the New Years day trip? I'm not 100% I'll make it but I'm going to try. Where is the meet up spot and about how long do you plan to be out?
We have a little snow at my place, so I am guessing there is some snow north of us on Umtanum Ridge. A lot could change in a week. We are meeting at the EWE Club House and leaving around 10 AM. We will pick which route we are taking that morning depending on snow level.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Parked next to this guy while out shopping today. @G.Goodwin, looks like that thing needs more mud and pinstripes!
Doesn't seem like it's attaching the picture from the app....
Sad day. Should’ve came and said Hi! Was bored out of my mind today.

Last time we went out I had pinstripes but ended up buffing them out when I prepped the paint for the winter wax treatment. It’ll get more come spring time.