Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and we'll see you on the trails in the coming year. Maybe we can get a meetup or trail run together for '22.
Hoping to get something put together for the first couple weeks in January. Waiting for my schedule to come out so I know my weekends off. Just a planning and catch-up session.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Going to be putting a rally point for January 15th since @MrWilsonWJ said he could attend and I have the day off as well. Figured we could get caught up on what’s happened over the last year as well as what people have planned for the coming year. I was thinking of doing it at Buffalo Wild Wings on Gage but if anyone else has a suggestion I’m all ears. Just thinking of somewhere with a decent parking lot, good food, and a warm building. Let me know your thought. I’ll create the rally point but know the location may chance based on this post.

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Going to be putting a rally point for January 15th since @MrWilsonWJ said he could attend and I have the day off as well. Figured we could get caught up on what’s happened over the last year as well as what people have planned for the coming year. I was thinking of doing it at Buffalo Wild Wings on Gage but if anyone else has a suggestion I’m all ears. Just thinking of somewhere with a decent parking lot, good food, and a warm building. Let me know your thought. I’ll create the rally point but know the location may chance based on this post.
I am still working in Portland but I will make an honest effort to get there. Will have to check with the wife but I think we are going to ski Batchlor the week before so it may work for me.

Reactions: G.Goodwin

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
It has been a good year of outdoor recreation. I want to thank those of you that came along on some of the events. I hope you and others from here will come out for the fun in 2022. I will be adding a few rally points when I get things confirmed.

Here is a video with clips and photos of the trips hosted by Eastern Washington Expeditions in 2021: Eastern Washington Expeditions 2021 Year In Review

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

It has been a good year of outdoor recreation. I want to thank those of you that came along on some of the events. I hope you and others from here will come out for the fun in 2022. I will be adding a few rally points when I get things confirmed.

Here is a video with clips and photos of the trips hosted by Eastern Washington Expeditions in 2021: Eastern Washington Expeditions 2021 Year In Review
Thanks for having me out on a few trips this year, I had a good time at all the ones I made it to. I'm still bummed I missed Wagon's East, my wife and I were both looking forward to doing that run again. As of now I'm still a maybe for Saturday. I have plans tonight, all day tomorrow and a laundry room I'm supposed to be remodeling so we'll see if I can convince the wife we should go.

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thanks for having me out on a few trips this year, I had a good time at all the ones I made it to. I'm still bummed I missed Wagon's East, my wife and I were both looking forward to doing that run again. As of now I'm still a maybe for Saturday. I have plans tonight, all day tomorrow and a laundry room I'm supposed to be remodeling so we'll see if I can convince the wife we should go.
It's snowing right now at my place. So we should have a lot of snow at the Wenas Wildlife Area on Saturday. We also have a snow wheeling trip planned in January near Kittitas with a few openings. I am still waiting to find out what Saturday Charlie has off.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
The video of the Eastern Washington Expeditions New Year's Day Snow Wheeling Wenas Wildlife Area is up on our Rumble Channel. Most of this was taken on the Umtanum Ridge part of Section 2 of the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR).

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Not sure if I'll be able to camp but I'll do my best to make it over for this. Is there room for camp trailers where you're planning to camp, 35' bumper pull?
Plenty of room where we plan to camp. We will be in the Grass Area marked on photo:

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

Hey guys, I know I have been AWOL for awhile. Glad to see you are having fun to start the year. Been busy myself, Ochoco NF, Panhandle NF, even the central cascade mountains.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I’m closing in on the final stretch of getting my Bronco trail worthy. I have been battling a strange drivability issue that I’m hoping is just the computer… I’m ordering one tomorrow and with fingers crossed I can finally hit the trails again.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

I’m closing in on the final stretch of getting my Bronco trail worthy. I have been battling a strange drivability issue that I’m hoping is just the computer… I’m ordering one tomorrow and with fingers crossed I can finally hit the trails again.
Maybe make it up to the meet up with @Ceg?

Reactions: Ceg