louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
Has anyone else spent the past month unloading and reloading your rig?
i've been unloading stuff and using it...
found a big pump bottle of Purell and some TP in one tote...that was nice :grinning:
the wife ran out of aspirin, so back out to the camper. our camp trailer has been a convenience store on wheels during this quarantine mess

Last edited:

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Cleaned my grill, I keep re-organizing stuff in the trailer. All prepped and ready to go nowhere!

Reactions: jmjardine

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I put a new RTT on right before this all started. It doesn't fit and had to re organize my entire roof. Tomorrow I'll be in the garage figuring out a new configuration for the bed of the truck and what goes where. I've got everything but I don't feel like it's as accessible as it could be.

Reactions: jmjardine

diabetiktaco

Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Re organized everything today. I really wish I had opening side windows on the cap.

Fridge, toilet, sand spike, waterport, and an extra gallons.

20200411_141818.jpg

Went through and re stocked all of my electrical stuff. Connectors, tape, etc, fuses, etc.

20200411_140709.jpg

Brought more frequently used stuff inside for easier access. Adventure tool co. tool rool, Inde Flate system, and all of my air stuff. (Deflators, hose, gauges, etc.)

20200411_132519.jpg

Ready for Spring. The only thing not pictured is all of the fishing stuff I bring along.

20200411_142122.jpg

jmjardine

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Sonoma County, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
J
Member #

Has anyone else spent the past month unloading and reloading your rig?
i've been unloading stuff and using it...
found a big pump bottle of Purell and some TP in one tote...that was nice :grinning:
the wife ran out of aspirin, so back out to the camper. our camp trailer has been a convenience store on wheels during this quarantine mess
Nice!! I found some antibacterial wipes in our kitchen gear and about jumped out of my flip flops!

• Haha
Reactions: grubworm

jmjardine

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Sonoma County, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
J
Member #

I put a new RTT on right before this all started. It doesn't fit and had to re organize my entire roof. Tomorrow I'll be in the garage figuring out a new configuration for the bed of the truck and what goes where. I've got everything but I don't feel like it's as accessible as it could be.
We finally got a frig before all this and itching to use it too. We will be back out there soon!

472HemiGTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Prineville. OR
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

Yep -Jeep, Ram, trailer, shop, garage, yard. I found stuff that I either needed or was so buried that I obviously don't need to pack it around.

peeeeetey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harrisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Meuser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREL270
Got my top rack built and was going to finish my switch pod (diy) and realized that I need more crimp connectors. Amazon is in slomo for "non essential" items. Maybe I still have time. This may last a while. I still haven't tackled the gear boxes yet.

diabetiktaco

Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Got my top rack built and was going to finish my switch pod (diy) and realized that I need more crimp connectors. Amazon is in slomo for "non essential" items. Maybe I still have time. This may last a while. I still haven't tackled the gear boxes yet.
Haha yeah. I walked around my garage yesterday and just kept adding crap to my amazon list and ordered it. I had to restock some electrical crap, fishing line, etc and figured if I order it now hopefully I'll have it by the time this crap goes away. I would just go to Home Depot but my wife flips every time I try and go somewhere.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I want reorganize all my gear in my totes also

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Everytime I get ready to start clearing out stuff or doing maintenance, it rains.

Once everything gets back to normal I won't be ready.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I want reorganize all my gear in my totes also

Spent part of yesterday relocating and organizing gear from my van and trailer, and totes from around the homestead, to a spot in the cellar to make more room in my shop. Built a new rack designed for the specific sizes I use most.

organized_0967-900.jpg
Cleared an 8' wall space.

organized_0980-900.jpg
Designed and built an 8' rack

organized_0988-900.jpg
Loaded it up with my adventure containers (top shelf) and other totes from around the homestead.

Felt good to get this done finally, sorted and organized, and make more space in my shop.

Stay safe, stay clean, stay healthy!

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I thought I had alot of totes. Got you on the water cans by one. Sleeping bags in stuff sacks? I have two. If their tents I have two of those also. Other than that, you really have me beat.

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I thought I had alot of totes. Got you on the water cans by one. Sleeping bags in stuff sacks? I have two. If their tents I have two of those also. Other than that, you really have me beat.

Heh - it's not a competition.

As indicated, it's only the top shelf that holds my adventure gear. All the black Sterilite totes are household stuff, except the big one with no lid on the floor at this end.

I have a mess of stuff in storage, too, and the trailer is still full as well. I tend to stay out for several months at a time, so haul more than many might for different environments and situations, as well as a mess of camera gear.

Reactions: smritte

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines

Spent part of yesterday relocating and organizing gear from my van and trailer, and totes from around the homestead, to a spot in the cellar to make more room in my shop. Built a new rack designed for the specific sizes I use most.

View attachment 149311
Cleared an 8' wall space.

View attachment 149312
Designed and built an 8' rack

View attachment 149313
Loaded it up with my adventure containers (top shelf) and other totes from around the homestead.

Felt good to get this done finally, sorted and organized, and make more space in my shop.

Stay safe, stay clean, stay healthy!

yeah, organizing gear and having a place for it was also a quarantine to-do item for me, as well. can't have a basement down here in the swamps, so im using a shipping container and staying above ground. not quite finished and the wife is already trying to sneak some of her arts and craft stuff in there...marriage might be 50/50, but NOT when it comes to storage space!

IMG_0081.JPG

Last edited: