The Autism Family Travels updated vehicle build. Take two! 2015 Jeep Patriot altitude.

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
In the lastest installment of Jeep Patriot continuous maintenance, We learn that the trailing arm bushings in the front of the arm are causing all the noise in our rear suspension. Next up, the home garage replacement of said bushings. I cannot fault them. 160,000 km lots of harsh salty crap, and rubber rot. We will have everything buttoned up then. We took it for a little run off road, and on REALLY rough paved roads this past week when we were off and it did really well (except for the god awful noise from the rear bushings. Now that I know what it is FINALLY, we can swap them out soon. 60 bucks to my door with 4 new swaybar bushings just in case.

We are finally going to be completely off road ready with the pat after that. Brutal this past couple of years with the lift not working out, the front control arms that I previously purchased pooping the bed after like 5000km (don't buy cheap parts), and other stuff. We are FINALLY!!!!!! ready to explore with the patriot again. We took a little day trip to the area of Newfoundland where my family originally settled from England. We have 40 plus acres of land passed down through generations, and Mrs and I are talking about building a house, nice garage and a guest suite on the land to live. I would love to do that. Stay tuned. I am going to get a report done on that ASAP!

EDIT: the Cooper tires are a no brainer. They are awesome. Much better than the falkens!

Reactions: Cascadia