Tacoma full time home on wheels

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Shaver
Howdy, I'm 28 years old and have been living in my 2013 Tacoma I built from completely stock for over 2 years now. I originally had a sun lite eagle SB pop up camper. It completely killed the functionality of my truck, weighing 1,100lbs dry! I finally found my dream camper, a flippac for sale! (Less than 300lbs) I immediately picked it up, as I had been searching daily for years for one. It was not in working order when I picked it up. After every repair imaginable to it, and adding some custom fabrication, I have finally been able to immensely enjoy it
Timeless taco specs- 5.29 gears, rear differential locker, smittybilt xrc synthetic 9,500lb winch, James Dean creations 1985 stripe kit, smittybilt defender roof rack (not much left of it now to work with the flippac), kc daylighters, ARB front bumper, 35x12.5x17 Yokohama xmt's, 17" raceline raptors, morimotos amber headlights, SLO rainfly, exped megamat duo mattress, weld on rock sliders from summit racing

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy, I'm 28 years old and have been living in my 2013 Tacoma I built from completely stock for over 2 years now. I originally had a sun lite eagle SB pop up camper. It completely killed the functionality of my truck, weighing 1,100lbs dry! I finally found my dream camper, a flippac for sale! (Less than 300lbs) I immediately picked it up, as I had been searching daily for years for one. It was not in working order when I picked it up. After every repair imaginable to it, and adding some custom fabrication, I have finally been able to immensely enjoy it
Timeless taco specs- 5.29 gears, rear differential locker, smittybilt xrc synthetic 9,500lb winch, James Dean creations 1985 stripe kit, smittybilt defender roof rack (not much left of it now to work with the flippac), kc daylighters, ARB front bumper, 35x12.5x17 Yokohama xmt's, 17" raceline raptors, morimotos amber headlights, SLO rainfly, exped megamat duo mattress, weld on rock sliders from summit racing

Welcome To Overland Bound
@Ethan N is our Local Expert in your area, he is a great resource
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Ethan N

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Expedition Master III

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thank you! and I have been on many parts of it, but never did the full trail through. I was thinking about checking out the ending of it in cape may this weekend on that beach
Moore's Beach yeah, great place. Just check the tides so you don't show up to an inaccessible road in!

Contributor I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Shaver
Moore's Beach yeah, great place. Just check the tides so you don't show up to an inaccessible road in!
Appreciate the heads up! I saw that about a spot marked on ioverlander down there. Referred to as cooke's beach. Everything has been so nonstop I haven't had time to map out this weekend. Open to suggestions on where I should check out tonight until Tuesday if anyone has recommendations!