Warrenton, VA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Front Gen1 SWAYLOC for JK. For JK with 3"+ lift. Asking $200 obo. Local pick up only.

SWAYLOC.jpg

Last edited:

SleipnirTheJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Warrenton, VA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I was running the AEV 4.5”. I really liked it. It was stiffer on road and flexed more off road compared to AntiRocks. I am getting rid of it because I had to completely rebuild my suspension. There was nothing wrong with it so rather than throw it out as scrap I figured someone could use it.

Reactions: harpersJK

SleipnirTheJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Warrenton, VA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Service Branch
Army
It’s been sitting in the garage for the past couple of months. I would really like to get rid of it. At least someone who would actually utilize it rather than taking it to a scrapyard.

harpersJK

Rank III

Enthusiast I

harrisonburg va
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Harper
Member #

I was running the AEV 4.5”. I really liked it. It was stiffer on road and flexed more off road compared to AntiRocks. I am getting rid of it because I had to completely rebuild my suspension. There was nothing wrong with it so rather than throw it out as scrap I figured someone could use it.
Thanks for the response, sounds like my build is very similar to your recent build. I'm running the aev 4 1/2" high capacity springs due to all my gear, couldn't find a setup that wouldn't sag in the rear when loaded down. The issue i have is my jks quick disconnects, no longer disconnect easily with my currie 44... So i'm trying to figure out a solution before taking my trip out west in a few months.