Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I've sent a couple of e-mails about an order placed a month ago without a response. Not sure if I missed a communication on delays. Nothing ordered was custom and I didn't get a response through the store contact us link or e-mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy9610

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
I myself am waiting on an order placed back in the first week of March. I can only assume this has to do with the bay area of California being on some kind of lock down. Some of my order was personalized, some was not. You'd think the non personalized could at least ship, but we do not know what the current stock situation is either. I recommend further patience.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I myself am waiting on an order placed back in the first week of March. I can only assume this has to do with the bay area of California being on some kind of lock down. Some of my order was personalized, some was not. You'd think the non personalized could at least ship, but we do not know what the current stock situation is either. I recommend further patience.
Michael posted a youtube video the other day and in the back was product galore. I'm in NJ the hotbed of covid and shipping is possible. I'm patient, just looking for an answer since I sent two e-mails that weren't answered.

Matthew Reed

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

I placed an order in mid April and it arrived a little over a week later. I’m in Georgia

Reactions: Atlost67

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
I messaged the last person that I had contact with regarding my march order last night. They have yet to respond, but it hasn't been 24 hrs yet. I'm going to give it another day or two then try another approach.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all,

Megin processes our orders and cannot come into the office to do so. Corrie and I have been doing our best to keep up, and will continue. We are making consistent progress but it is taking longer. Special orders also take longer - I believe under those product descriptions is mentions 4 to 6 weeks since the items have to be custom manufactured. Standard items are here, we are just down a team member who focused on that full time.

If you guys can provide order numbers, I'll PM you a status update on your order.

Thank you!

M

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Hey all,

Megin processes our orders and cannot come into the office to do so. Corrie and I have been doing our best to keep up, and will continue. We are making consistent progress but it is taking longer. Special orders also take longer - I believe under those product descriptions is mentions 4 to 6 weeks since the items have to be custom manufactured. Standard items are here, we are just down a team member who focused on that full time.

If you guys can provide order numbers, I'll PM you a status update on your order.

Thank you!

M

Reactions: Michael

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
I messaged the the last person that I had contact with regarding my march order last night. They have yet to respond, but it hasn't been 24 hrs yet. I'm going to give it another day or two then try another approach.
Hey Micheal, my order number is 29947, I placed it on 3/6/20. Thanks, Tom 9610

RubiRigo

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Mountain View, CA, USA
First Name
Rodrigo
Last Name
S
Member #

Hey all,

Thank you!

M
Order #30789. Thank you in advance.

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
@Michael, @Corrie, Received my shipment (order 29947) this morning, thank you again for attending to it. And thank you for the extra patches. Hope to have the personalized challenge coins sometime as I still plan to hold the event here in NH that I had to postpone last April. Thought that I might try for June ( fingers crossed). Stay healthy
Tom

Reactions: diabetiktaco

Thelgord

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Harlem, GA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

Can you check on my order?

This email is to confirm your order on 03/30/2020. Your order number is 30321.

Thanks in advance.