SOLD SOLD Yakima Loadwarrior w/extension

• HTML tutorial

wanderlover

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

$160. Does not come with LED lightbar shown in pics. Also, the accessories bar that comes with the extension is not included.

Excellent condition. Used one year. A few spots where paint has rubbed due to bungies or straps (see pics). Otherwise, factory finish in excellent shape.

Includes fairing (always ran w/‘Yakima’ on the inside) and all factory mounting hardware.

I also have awning mounting brackets if you have an ARB, TuffStuff4x4 or similar awning (aluminum backing plate with 2 #6 bolt head channels).

Dimensions: 62” x 39” x 6.5”

I am overlanding in south-central Colorado. Willing to meet within reasonable distance.

Will also throw in unused Ozark Trail Camp Shower Tent. Originally $60.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:

wanderlover

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Would it be too big of a pain to ship to Logan UT?
The only way I see that being viable is if I can take everything into a UPS store and say “package and ship it” and then give you the total price. I would guess $50-$70 bucks? Since I’m overlanding, I have no materials to pack it myself. And I have no idea the weight but it’s not light.

I have someone who is interested in it for a Sat pickup. If that falls through I can reply to this thread.

AndyDDuncan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Logan, UT
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Sounds good! I can provide a UPS account number if it's still available after Saturday