First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gallant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7REJ
Service Branch
RCAC (Reserve) 75-00
Fiskers spilting axe I won , standard cutting axe and basic shovel. Honestly the cutting axe does not travel much anymore, I use a bow saw and cut wood to split.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
D handled garden spade from Home Depot, just long enough to do some digging, but still fits in my storage box so its not outside. Oversized hand made hatchet in between small axe and standard hatchet. (carry a 14" elec chain saw for clearing trails)

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Fiskars hatchet X7 which is already ten or more years old heaviliy used and still going strong. Plus a D-handled no name spade and a Fiskars shovel. The Fiskars shovel is great for sand and snow as it has a wide blade. That one is also quite old and often in use and still in good shape. I like it.

Fiskars_X7.jpg

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
Hi Joe,

I'm not sure which mount you're asking about.
The Molle panel is the steel base mounted to the tailgate, and the rubber quick release mounts I bolted to the Molle panel. You can find the rubber mounts here.
Molle panels can be found in about any size/shape. Some common vehicles have "kits" made to attach over the factory panels. That is very much not the case for my rig. Pretty much have to make everything, but that's something I enjoy. (?)
Hope that helps some.

-Dan

Reactions: TX325TerrainAT4