Ron's 1999 jeep cherokee build

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Very nice! Always love to see another well built XJ! I still need to do a re-gear on mine, just haven't felt like doing it yet lol

Here is mine after 100's of hours late at night working on it..

OverlandxjRon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Elkin North Carolina
Member #

Very nice! Always love to see another well built XJ! I still need to do a re-gear on mine, just haven't felt like doing it yet lol

Here is mine after 100's of hours late at night working on it..
I know exactly how you feel!The regear was definitely a pain lol.Thats where I'm at on the lift kit I've got sitting in the back room.LOL But it's on the list for the end of next week I hope!The video didn't play but I'll go over to insta and check it out.I'm Rons_xjs_life on instagram

Red Beard

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexia, Texas
Member #

Looking good.

Do yourself a favor and reinforce the steering box area of the unibody before you start getting into modding it heavily. The stresses that area sees when you really put the suspension to work can easily crack it out around the mounting points.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: OverlandxjRon

OverlandxjRon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Elkin North Carolina
Member #

Looking good.

Do yourself a favor and reinforce the steering box area of the unibody before you start getting into modding it heavily. The stresses that area sees when you really put the suspension to work can easily crack it out around the mounting points.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
I'll do that for sure!thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk