Investor

Enthusiast III

Glengarriff, Cork, Ireland
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Heydenrych
Member #

Hi Cristoff, first of all great show and reviews from your side down in SA. As a fellow Saffa I was starting the chats and meet ups. But as I told Micheal and Corrie we need a separate UAE page within the Middle East as the Middle East is a big area with multiple smaller countries so when guys chat they chat cross border which is not ideal for meet ups.

We have a WhatsApp group which seems to be working and guys are arranging meet ups so PM me and I can add you to the WhatsApp group if you want. Cheers

Reactions: Bond007

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Hi Cristoff, first of all great show and reviews from your side down in SA. As a fellow Saffa I was starting the chats and meet ups. But as I told Micheal and Corrie we need a separate UAE page within the Middle East as the Middle East is a big area with multiple smaller countries so when guys chat they chat cross border which is not ideal for meet ups.

We have a WhatsApp group which seems to be working and guys are arranging meet ups so PM me and I can add you to the WhatsApp group if you want. Cheers
Thanks Ben, will send you PM shortly

Bond007

Rank II

Contributor III

UAE - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
First Name
Deon
Last Name
Foster
Member #

Hi Chris, I'll be sending out a DM to all you guys as I think a lot of folks don't necessarily check the forums that often. I'd like to see if anyone's interested in a meetup and/or just a general catch-up on the region.
Sure, WhatsApp me at 055-990-8580
Also interested in meetup WhatsApp @ 0508824594

BenH

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Glengarriff, Cork, Ireland
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Heydenrych
Member #

Hi Chris, I'll be sending out a DM to all you guys as I think a lot of folks don't necessarily check the forums that often. I'd like to see if anyone's interested in a meetup and/or just a general catch-up on the region.
Sure, WhatsApp me at 055-990-8580
Hi Corbie,

Hope all is well. I’ve had two camps so far.... no tent yet just a stretcher as it’s cooling but not cool enough for the heavy gear.

I’m open for a meet up by the 2nd week of November as I’m just booked for the next two.. PM me so we can discuss

David Schuin

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
First Name
David
Last Name
Schuin
Member #

Hey guys, will appreciate if you can add me to your group for trips etc. my WhatsApp number is 055 3355116.

I do a lot of trips from Al Shawka, Sweihan and the normal Dubai spots.

Attachments