Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Well, sometimes there are small things that make a lot of difference in the field. Like this little outdoor waterproof USB connector.
It will provide us with power even when the door of the trailer is closed.20230501_153049.jpg
Simple, easy and it gives me lots of pleasure and no irritation when the door of the trailer needs to be closed.

Reactions: MazeVX

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Another upgrade to the Trailer. A stone guard. Many thanks to Michael Daams for organising this.
He organised the net, I did the rack.
trailer guard 2.jpg
It is a start.
20230503_180134.jpg
The rough shape
20230503_210729.jpg
Done with welding and now painting it.
trailer guard 4.jpg
Doesnt look bad I guess
trailer guard 5.jpg
trailer guard 6.jpg
Even from the side it looks good.
Iam happy with it

Reactions: MazeVX and nickburt

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Simple little upgrade on the trailer once again. We always let the rear hatch open, but then flies and mosquito's were coming in without a problem.
So, to change that we decide to make a little window in it.
20230529_182702.jpg
20230529_182714.jpg
Easy Peacy, lemon squeezy.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Well, the following I should copy to the disabled section as well I guess. Not because this is a reall thing for most there but it is about the thought.
Due Rheumatisme and Kidney Failure, simple things in life can be a stuggle. And all the simple primitive ideas are for the die hards and the ones that are healthy in that matter.
I never wanted to make a fuss out of it. And still not complaining. But ignoring it was the cause that I could find the real solution.
Now I was sick and tired of just never feeling comfortable in this matter. So going out and explore, doing camping got more and more a problem and the times I started to find reasons not to go out got more and more.
But the only reason was that I didnt feel comfortable anymore when nature called.

During Covid we had a chemical toilet, which did the trick, but carrying all the S$%^ with you all the time felt wrong. So after many thoughts and selfreflection I decided to make myself and my Girlfriend a Glamping Toilet.
Feeling comfortable and having the luxus as at home is now just a reason to go out instead of staying at home.

And I told everyone a long time already that I was done with Cramping after my military time, and that since then it got more and more Glamping. Yes, indeed, except that part about nature calling.

So, here is my Glamping solution for the Call from Nature.
20230623_180056.jpg
Nice and clean. Ohw and the box is made of materials that I already had in shop.
20230623_180104.jpg
My own brand, hehehe
20230623_180341.jpg
This is a separation toilet, so everything can be or in the bin or just in nature. At least the urine.
20230623_180356 1.jpg
Opening the box you will find some take out "tables". To provide a place for everything you need to have a relaxed time there.
20230623_180559 1.jpg
And if you set up the shower/toilet tent, you can enjoy a relaxed moment of pure relief.