Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Yea the difficult trail to the beach is the one with all the glass. If you took the easy trail that's the beach that doesn't have much glass

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

What!!!! That's where I grew up, and all Deb's and my family still live there. Why in the world are you going to Bellefontaine?
Family!

My wife's maiden name is Jones. They have a farm Rushylvania.

I plan to explore as much as possible while I am there.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I don't know many folks up near Rushylvania, and Jones doesn't sound familiar. The family farm was on the SE side of Bellefontaine, and now is right on the edge of town.

I plan to explore as much as possible while I am there.
Not much to explore. Indian Lake is interesting, with the cottages out on all the islands. The back roads along the Madriver Valley are where I learned to drive sporty cars, with lots of blind hills, off-camber turns, etc. But now there are lots of houses in the hills that were just farms. Most of the roads in the areas are straight grids of asphalt or chip-n-seal. No gravel or off road places to go that I know of.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Our little Subaru adventure machines: 2014 Forester and our latest addition, a 2006 Baja...
Nice! Baja are always special. Subaru enthusiast here, too. Although I just sold my last one. I sold my 2002 Bugeye WRX 5MT Wagon that I bought new, last summer, and transport is picking up my 2008 Outback XT 5MT that I also bought new, tomorrow or Friday. Maybe we'll get another somewhere down the road.