Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Gnasher_PNW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Graham, Washington
Member #

Not sure if this is the right place for this... but, I took a long trip up to Florence, SC and back today, meeting up with @96discovery , delivered a brush guard for his rig to him (and gave him some auxiliary light sets, and an OB sticker). Perhaps he will become a member!

He's got himself a rather nice Disco 1 from a single-owner family. An excellent starting platform to be sure, can't wait to see what he does with it.MeetUp-0043.jpg

I also ran into several other Discovery II's that were kitted out, but we were on the highway, so I couldn't take any pics...

96discovery

Rank 0

Traveler I

Not sure if this is the right place for this... but, I took a long trip up to Florence, SC and back today, meeting up with @96discovery , delivered a brush guard for his rig to him (and gave him some auxiliary light sets, and an OB sticker). Perhaps he will become a member!

He's got himself a rather nice Disco 1 from a single-owner family. An excellent starting platform to be sure, can't wait to see what he does with it.View attachment 4706

I also ran into several other Discovery II's that were kitted out, but we were on the highway, so I couldn't take any pics...
Man I can't thank you enough. It was great getting on the road today and meeting up with a fellow over lander and land rover owner. Really enjoyed talking about our rigs and thanks for all the extra tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk