Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Nick74

Rank III

Advocate II

20170120_090847.jpg The top pic in the previous post is the front of my rig ater a 10 days of touring the Northern Rivers, New Englad and Central west regions of New South Wales. It shows the damage after a Kangaroo strike at about 70kph. It moved the bullbar which lifted the flares..........a few bolts realigned and tightened plus some gaffer tape and alllllllllllll is good

The other two pics are of it and the camper waiting in line to get off Fraser Island (Queensland)............... this was a very sad time afteran awesome holiday

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Haha. Not quite ready to give her up yet.
Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I don't blame you. I feel the same way about my rover. I have been looking at Gs for a while now, but have not made the move. I really commend you for taking it off road, they are amazing.

Matt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Meadors
Member #

I don't blame you. I feel the same way about my rover. I have been looking at Gs for a while now, but have not made the move. I really commend you for taking it off road, they are amazing.
I get that often. It's a shame most people use them as a grocery getter in the US. I get out as often as I can with it. Sometimes it may just be a day trip to the Sierras.

Rovers are great rigs too. It's much easier to get accessories for them. Not many places sell stuff for G's.

Reactions: finlayforprez

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

I get that often. It's a shame most people use them as a grocery getter in the US. I get out as often as I can with it. Sometimes it may just be a day trip to the Sierras.
Rovers are great rigs too. It's much easier to get accessories for them. Not many places sell stuff for G's.
Yes, the G has become such a status symbol in the US - even more so than the rovers. I know for late model rovers, especially the LR4/Discovery 4, there are a few modification options available. Is there more of a market outside the US for Gs??? Australia seems to be the sweet spot for rover stuff! :)

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

The new member of the family, the new 2017 Taco TRD OffRoad! What will be the first mod? Any suggestions?
Are you in Canada? I wish we could get those two-tone front grills down south. Subtle difference makes them look a lot better. Still wish the pro grill was standard tho