Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

raundhaus

Rank III

Advocate II

@Paramedic.Steve.911 welcome aboard. Probably doesn't take a ton to make a H3 pretty trail capable. And as a medic, you would be a valuable addition to any group of adventurers out on the trail!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using OB Talk mobile app

Paramedic-Steve-911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

wareham massachusetts
Member #

Thanks for the welcome , glad to be here. Done a bit to ye-ol hummer already all I really need now is a winch and lockers and I think I'll be confident on any trail but still got to learn all the Ins and outs of overlanding as I'm a firm believer driving in any situation is only 10% equipment 90% driver ability. I'm happy to bring my paramedic knowledge and experience to the trail and help in any way I can. I'm hoping to get my rig ready by summer but finances dictate my speed on finishing the project . For now I mostly hit the light trails and put around trying not to get to stuck lol. Knock On wood haven't been in a situation I couldn't get out of yet.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

View attachment 14608 Member 3606 my 2008 hummer h3, new to overlanding . Building up this rig and hope I can keep up with y'all on the trails. Looking forward to being a part of the OB community.
I know I welcomed you on the MA forum, but wanted to say welcome here as well. Awesome rig!!! Love seeing these H3s used as overland vehicles, they are so cool. [emoji1306]

Reactions: Paramedic-Steve-911

Werner ZA

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

South Africa, Centurion
Member #

IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0301.JPG IMG_0300.JPG Hello All.I am a new member here and went through all the rigs today and was sad not to see one LC VX200, so I decided to post mine.Work in progress to convert to an Overlander.Lots to be done and going to be a lot of fun.I am sure to keep you all posted on my progress.You all rock!

Attachments

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
Reactions: v12mountain

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

View attachment 14810 View attachment 14813 View attachment 14816 Hello All.I am a new member here and went through all the rigs today and was sad not to see one LC VX200, so I decided to post mine.Work in progress to convert to an Overlander.Lots to be done and going to be a lot of fun.I am sure to keep you all posted on my progress.You all rock!
This is awesome!!! Welcome!!! So excited to follow your build. They drawer system is great.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

3ilnouri

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Kuwait
Member #

Hello forum, I'm all the way from Kuwait, if any veteran is reading this they'll associat this with a war zone...

This is my rig a 2014 nissan GU series 6 Y61 with the 4.8 in-line six.

Has a TJM Bull bar, Vhf icom radio, old man emu shocks & Springs "to be change soon", and camping stuff in the back, with KC hilites 6" HID driving beam, and Superwinch tigershark 11.5 .

Still to come,
Roofrack
Different Breathers
Harrop electronic front differential lock
Fox shocks or Radflo
Hydrolic bump stops
Etc... Forgot the rest

Sent from my E6833 using OB Talk mobile app