Reoccurring - OB MEET & GREET /TEMPE MARKET PLACE- Arizona southwest region - 11/11/2017

• HTML tutorial

CavGeek

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ. 85027
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Reiner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6ZWC
Service Branch
U.S.Army
We're thinking of going to the upcoming April Meet and Greet, but wanted to see if anyone else is going. We don't want to drive all the way to Tempe from North Phoenix if we are going to be the only ones there. If anyone else plans to go please let us know and we can try to pre coordinate an area to park and meet!

GoodShot

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona
First Name
MaRiane
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Good Shot
We're thinking of going to the upcoming April Meet and Greet, but wanted to see if anyone else is going. We don't want to drive all the way to Tempe from North Phoenix if we are going to be the only ones there. If anyone else plans to go please let us know and we can try to pre coordinate an area to park and meet!
Would like to go but also would like to if anybody else is going because I am coming from Williams.
If anybody wants to meet up north would be good too. Please let me know.

I like the idea. Funny thing is, I was going to go but didn't want to drive all the way there twice in one day... Looks like I chose poorly lol... I'll be heading to Coffee & Crawlers in April

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app
Is this still a thing?

Sent from my VS988 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Marshall

AuburninAZ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Buckeye, Arizona
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Baker
Member #

I saw a cross post with a link here. Sorry just new to this group. I must have missed the time 5 pm at the thirsty lion. I assume the m Saturday, correct? Thanks in advance.

CavGeek

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ. 85027
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Reiner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6ZWC
Service Branch
U.S.Army
I saw a cross post with a link here. Sorry just new to this group. I must have missed the time 5 pm at the thirsty lion. I assume the m Saturday, correct? Thanks in advance.
I'm fairly new here as well, but From What I've read in the posts it's at 5PM at the thirsty Lion. I'm still looking at going hopefully it's more than just two of us, but hey it's a start I suppose.

AuburninAZ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Buckeye, Arizona
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Baker
Member #

I'm fairly new here as well, but From What I've read in the posts it's at 5PM at the thirsty Lion. I'm still looking at going hopefully it's more than just two of us, but hey it's a start I suppose.
On Saturday? Just want to be sure I go on the correct day!

CavGeek

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ. 85027
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Reiner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6ZWC
Service Branch
U.S.Army
i didnt make any reservations as I didnt know how many people to expect. and if its only just a small number I figured we'd be good with finding a table. I think they have a patio as well?

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

AuburninAZ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Buckeye, Arizona
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Baker
Member #

i didnt make any reservations as I didnt know how many people to expect. and if its only just a small number I figured we'd be good with finding a table. I think they have a patio as well?

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
See you there. Will be in a silver 4Runner with RTT. 4 of us coming from West Valley.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
So, is this meet up thing on the 2nd Saturday of the month? I have never been and sounds like fun. Nevermind, I just looked at the top of the page. haha

Brad_hagan

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Prescott az
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Hagan
Member #

Is there any other meet and greet going to happen soon? I'm new and would like to meet other rider for trip.

Reactions: mv7007007