Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I have put on local events that are geared towards visiting old homesteads and schools, old bridges and cemeteries so I have quite a few other pictures that may be of interest.
Feel free to check out the event page for more pics.

Day of Dirt Adventure
To me a building is like a human. They are born with loving care, nurtured by years of warmth by the families who live within and and as they grow old or out of fashion they are ignored by the young in favor of the new and exciting fanfare. They die a slow and horrifying death from lack of care or love for the beauty and warmth they once had. They get old, wrinkled, and dilapidated to the point of collapsing under their own weight.

Why do we let this happen to things just because they are old and not quite so pretty any more. We are so wasteful of our past !

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

To me a building is like a human. They are born with loving care, nurtured by years of warmth by the families who live within and and as they grow old or out of fashion they are ignored by the young in favor of the new and exciting fanfare. They die a slow and horrifying death from lack of care or love for the beauty and warmth they once had.
Brilliant...

Reactions: MuckSavage