Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Murphys, California, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Lemmons
Member #

I also like Fuji. I have an X-100T, it's an excellent camera. I use it for Street Photography. But I want to change it for the X-Pro2 since I have not got used to the fixed lens. I prefer, and it works me better for what I like to do, a zoom.
Yeah, the X-Pro 2 is awesome, I'd love to have that for street and travel when I want a more compact camera. I have the original x100, I still use it!

Reactions: Pindal

Pith Dude

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Lueker
Member #

A stitched-together panorama overlooking the visitor center in Badlands National Park. This was taken on the main road through the park, but there are quite a few less-than-improved tracks in the grasslands surrounding the park. I shoot mostly with an Olympus MFT camera as I like the small size and need a viewfinder to compensate for my age-induced farsightedness.

PA220157-Pano.jpg

Last edited:

Pith Dude

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Lueker
Member #

No. 4 back in September of 2015 about 2 months after I'd bought it. I've always liked taking new rigs on an "adventure" as soon as possible, and in this case it was a road trip from Virginia to Arizona up through Southern Colorado and then back home. This shot was taken on a Jeep trail known as Schnebly Hill Road in Sedona, Arizona. If you're ever in that area, it's a beautiful, relatively easy trail that's bumpy enough to still be plenty of fun.

Olympus OM-D EM-5ii, 14-150mm; Multi-shot panorama stitched together in Adobe Lightroom.

20150917 13-04-52 - P9170222-Pano.jpg

Gustavo Amaral

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

São Paulo, Brazil
First Name
Gustavo
Last Name
Amaral
Member #