Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiola

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Huachuca City, AZ
Member #

I have a set of stock TJ surrounds and I no longer have the TJ and want to know if anyone can use them, You just have to come get them, they are located in 85616 Huachuca City AZ just north of Fort Huachuca. or I can meet you in Benson/Wilcox/ Tucson/ Nogales/ Douglas 50 Miles + or -, or I can even mail them at your expense ... :)

Attachments

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I got mine this past week from the site! Incase anyone else is interested, 100% free.
We wanted to go to Banff this summer, but it's not gonna happen. It took 6-8 weeks to get mine. It's in an envelope waiting for an address if someone doesn't want to wait that long.

Reactions: Zargon

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

We wanted to go to Banff this summer, but it's not gonna happen. It took 6-8 weeks to get mine. It's in an envelope waiting for an address if someone doesn't want to wait that long.
Not to put your free stuff down but you must've grabbed them in the start? Still great to grab yours or get another but only took me a week or so to get mine.

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Zargon

Rodtheviking

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Williams
Member #

I edited the post.. its a prop shaft not drive(axel) shafts.. sorry for the confusion.

Zheking

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

planet Earth
Member #

My Rugged Ridge recovery kit came in yesterday. just now got around to opening it. comes with some leather gloves. Everyone in my Z car club used to make fun of me for my small hands, until they realized I could reach the top 2 trans bell housing bolts (and actually just reach all the way around it and bear hug the transmission). I will say, small hands are useful when working in tight spaces. Needless to say, it came with a pair of leather gloves that are ENTIRELY too big for me and completely useless. First person to respond "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers" gets them!
Still available.

Reactions: Glenn and BobG

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

I have some photography related items, that I haven't used in a long while. Would anyone be interested in Lens Mugs or a Dakine Reload photo backpack?

Sent from my Potato using OB Talk

Reactions: Glenn

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Dakine Reload photo backpack?
That looks like a huge pack! How does it work if only partially loaded? I typically carry a Nikon D750 with Nikkor 24-120 mounted, along with Tamron 15-30 and 150-600. Plus a compact tripod, kneeling/sitting pad.

Reactions: FrankR

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

That looks like a huge pack! How does it work if only partially loaded? I typically carry a Nikon D750 with Nikkor 24-120 mounted, along with Tamron 15-30 and 150-600. Plus a compact tripod, kneeling/sitting pad.
It is a big pack. I used to to haul ALL my gear: Canon 7D, 70-200, 17-55, 50, and usually packing in flashes, batteries, and my laptop, with a little extra room for snacks :) it works pretty fine partially loaded. You can adjust the Velcro divisors to fit your needs.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@FrankR I forgot about my SB800 flash.

Right now I'm carrying the camera w/24-120 and flash in an old LowePro shoulder/waist pack, the 150-600 in a generic insulated tube type lend case, and the 15-30 in one of Deb's insulated Vera Bradly lunch bags. :)

I'd certainly be more than willing to try it out, and if it doesn't work for me, pass it on to someone here.

PM Sent

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

Brackets have been claimed. I will be going through the garage this weekend, we'll see what other treasures I can come up with. Stay tuned.
Let me know if you find any other 4Runner goodies [emoji51]

Status
Not open for further replies.