Tyr

Rank I

Contributor III

Pottstown, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Adventurer
Sanatoga PA here.. sold my 3rd gen 4 runner a few months ago and picked up a 2014 Cherokee limited.. getting used to not actually having 4 wheel drive but the Cherokee hasn’t disappointed yet.. just took her around bald eagle state forest yesterday to scope out some primitive camp spots.. names Chris and I hope to meet up with some people to learn a little more and get out on some trails and do some camping

Attachments

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
Sanatoga PA here.. sold my 3rd gen 4 runner a few months ago and picked up a 2014 Cherokee limited.. getting used to not actually having 4 wheel drive but the Cherokee hasn’t disappointed yet.. just took her around bald eagle state forest yesterday to scope out some primitive camp spots.. names Chris and I hope to meet up with some people to learn a little more and get out on some trails and do some camping
Hey Chris,. Our Jeep Cute Ute has been all over Bald Eagle State Forest.20200621_145520_HDR.jpg

Search my name and you will find lots of info for Bald Eagle and the surrounding forests.

Glad to see ya here.

Tyr

Rank I

Contributor III

Pottstown, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Adventurer
Hey Chris,. Our Jeep Cute Ute has been all over Bald Eagle State Forest.View attachment 256775

Search my name and you will find lots of info for Bald Eagle and the surrounding forests.

Glad to see ya here.
Thanks for the info.. I’m planning within the next month or so to camp out at site #65 on swift run road.. that’s where the wife and I explored around yesterday..

Reactions: DevilDodge

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
Thanks for the info.. I’m planning within the next month or so to camp out at site #65 on swift run road.. that’s where the wife and I explored around yesterday..
64 is a better site in my opinion...but 65 is better than 66...lol.

Get Purple Lizard Maps of you haven't already.

They make this a piece of cake.

Screenshot_20230503-223116.png

Reactions: Tyr

eroyar23

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Pottstown, Pennsylvania 19465, United States
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Royar
Member #

Nice to see someone else local im right over in pottstown

Reactions: Tyr

ThePhoeniXterra

Rank II

Contributor III

McKean, Erie County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Kulbacki
Member #

I’m Nick from the Erie, Pennsylvania area. I drive a 2012 Xterra Pro4X that I’m building myself on a single dad of 3 kids budget. (Baller status)

We try and get out nearly every chance we can. Even if it’s just a short jaunt to Allegheny National Forest for a night.

I’ve been in the off-road community in this area for nearly 20 years.

Everything on the rig I have built myself in my tiny attached garage.

Looking forward to meeting up with others and sharing my travels!

Attachments