Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Hello, Pat here from up in Sewickley, North of Downtown up 65. New to the overlanding community, I have a 17 Taco thats bone stock right now but hopefully soon there will be some mods done to it. Looking forward to seeing some of yall on the trails!
Welcome. Stop by 4wp in monroeville on January 4th they are having a rigs and coffee.

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
Hi all.

From Central Pennsylvania here, near Prince Gallitzin State Park.

We camp all over PA in our travel trailer and are planning on thoroughly exploring Bald Eagle State Forest.

My 3 rigs with our camper.20151002_130215.jpg20160808_080226.jpg20190927_165459.jpg
At our favorite off road spot 20171021_133302.jpg20190922_141637.jpg

Reactions: Tyr and Razorrc

riss800

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reinholds, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Risser
Member #

Hey, Rich, welcome. Where are those camping pics from, if you can disclose.

Nice setup.
Hi, I don’t mind sharing the location of there camp sites. The first one is at Blue Rocks campground near Hamburg PA (camping with the family). The second is in Michaux State Forrest (A little rougher and was camping with just my son). These were two separate outings and I can give you more information if you would like.

Oh and thanks for the compliment on the set up. It is getting better ever time I go out but still have some things to add.

Reactions: DevilDodge

RCooney

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Cooney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3OXS
Rob here. Checking in from Danville in East Central PA, just a few miles off of 80 and 40 minutes from Bald Eagle Forest. My rig and daily driver is a ‘17 Gen2 Raptor and we often tow our camper too. Looking forward to exploring more often without it as the kids get older.

IMG_6023.JPG

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Welcome everyone. Glad to see there is other members in Pa and surrounding area. Would anyone be interested in a weekend trip this summer to Bald Eagle or Michaux? I've only been on acouple of Rds in Bald Eagle and would enjoy following someone that knows the trails better.

Last edited: