Rank V

Member III

Montgomery, Texas, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Made it back into the Yukon Territory and across The Top of the World Highway! Now heading to Tuktoyaktuk and the Artic Ocean!
Great Pictures, We can't wait to get up there, been up to the Yukon border a couple of time, but really want to make a trip up to Tuk and into Alaska soon, Hoping to put together a trip next year!
My wife and I are planning to go up to Alaska next summer. Are you interested in travel companions

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Made it back into the Yukon Territory and across The Top of the World Highway! Now heading to Tuktoyaktuk and the Artic Ocean!
Great Pictures, We can't wait to get up there, been up to the Yukon border a couple of time, but really want to make a trip up to Tuk and into Alaska soon, Hoping to put together a trip next year!
My wife and I are planning to go up to Alaska next summer. Are you interested in travel companions
We’ll be doing Nova Scotia, New Bruswick, New Foundland, and the rest of Eastern Canada this summer!

We’re also going to try and knock out some of the North Eastern U.S

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
We would LOVE to do the full time thing. What does everyone do for money? If we could get online work somehow were we were just earning as we go, I would go get a rig and just leave. I am thinking of a U Joint 32ft motorhome. Poor mans earthroamer. We still need some extra space so a tent/small camper wont do. Mommy and Daddy time is the most important thing :tonguewink: So with the 32ft MH, we have our own bedroom space.

HatchetMatt

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Fort Laramie, WY, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Pancake
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RFN
Service Branch
USMC
Kelly,
I look forward to reading more from you about full timing. I am due to retire in February and the plan is to begin overlanding full time at the beginning of April. After 150+ nights in the rooftop tent over the years and moving through a couple different vehicle platforms I am finalizing my vehicle choice now. Any suggestions would be appreciated based on what you have found. And I think I will be completely happy living and overlanding in a van down by the river...
Yep, I sure understand the need to upgrade from the roof top tent. We did it for a couple of months. Me the wife and a 14 year old house cat in the middle of winter. T'was a biatch!
That's why we got the All Terrain Warrior and put on about 50k traveling in style and comfort but still overlanding like in the Tacoma.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Firemom

Pioneer III

Rapid City, Meade County, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Deb
Last Name
Lee (Ironhorse Overland)
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKU
Service Branch
Army Reserves
Always enjoy travel companions, but going to be on the opposite side of Canada this summer.