Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

You are making me jealous. DIY? OR Bought? And if so? Where?

Please make it cheap.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

snif snif.
So they will go for around 20.000 euro's when they arrive in the Netherlands. That sucks, that really sucks.
Iam so jealous, you all have those wonderful toys, those magnificent countrysides and big trucks.
We have just the little thiny ones. All of it, thiny!!!
:cry:

Reactions: Steve

WillyGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Salem, IN
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Williams
Member #

snif snif.
So they will go for around 20.000 euro's when they arrive in the Netherlands. That sucks, that really sucks.
Iam so jealous, you all have those wonderful toys, those magnificent countrysides and big trucks.
We have just the little thiny ones. All of it, thiny!!!
:cry:
This might take some good old fashioned homemade engineering but try the following: find a small trailer and take the bed off of it - get some marine grade wood and build a box for the frame - order a small camper door and window - paint the box with some high quality paint - build the interior out the way you want it. It's a start at least. I've seen some nice little camper trailers built for less than half the cost of a manufactured trailer. It's all about the adventure and that adventure can start in the workshop.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Viking1204

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

It might, and it will partly, Just for all the fun, I hope that it will take me not that long.
But as it looks now, it is probarly building it almost from scratch.

Which also will be fun.

Reactions: WillyGoat

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Steve,

Thank you so much. Point is, I cant use much of it, as it will be a kind of small caravan and not a trailer. But thanks, I think I can get some ideas from it.

Reactions: Steve

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

:) Its a Dinoot trailer I just finished building and a Treeline Tamarack Constellation rtt. This was my 2nd trip out since finishing the build. It was one of the most enjoyable and painless do it yourself projects I have done for sure, the system is very well thought out. I believe it weighs about 485 lbs with the tent and unloaded which is more than light enough to tow behind my crosstrek. Just the tongue box, very handy!
Very cool, I've not seen this before......

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

Bueller

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vernon, BC
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Buell
Member #

Just picked up our new TaxaOutdoors Woolly Bear Camp trailer with a Tepui RTT. Now to gear it up and get out and experience some camper trailer life. Need to figure out how to attach an awning that can be raised up a little higher than the current base of the tent! Going to be fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk