Rank IV

Influencer II

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
First Name
Hanaa
Last Name
Habashi
Member #

Hey there, I have a 22 Mojave Gladiator and I am interested in upgrading my lift kit to something more overland beefy stronger and better performing pricing out differences and performance. What is your go to Lift and why?
In my bed, I have a deck system. I have low profile cargo mounts on top of them. I have a rack and a nature nest rooftop tent on my rack. I have 8 gallon freshwater tank. I am also going to add a 270° awning. Riding on 37” Nitto mud grapplers on 3” lift at the moment.

I want something that’s gonna give me better performance than what I have right now my springs are not strong enough for the weight. I have on my jeep right now. They’re fab tech springs. My current lift is two years old. I still have the standard fox suspension on the Mojave, which is really good .

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

If I'm understanding correctly you have not built the rest of the truck out yet?

If that's the case I highly recommend building it out(adding more weight than you thought you would)then addressing suspension (Unless you like buying springs two or more times).

I'm advising you to do exactly the opposite of what I did.

Wednesdaysmyjeep

Rank IV

Influencer II

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
First Name
Hanaa
Last Name
Habashi
Member #

If I'm understanding correctly you have not built the rest of the truck out yet?

If that's the case I highly recommend building it out(adding more weight than you thought you would)then addressing suspension (Unless you like buying springs two or more times).

I'm advising you to do exactly the opposite of what I did.
Oh my gladiators is already built out, and it has everything on it that I posted there and because of all that I need a more rugged Lift and that’s why I’m shopping around

Reactions: bgenlvtex

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Oh
Oh my gladiators is already built out, and it has everything on it that I posted there and because of all that I need a more rugged Lift and that’s why I’m shopping around
Oh yep sorry I didn't realize the first and second post were both yours.

Carry on

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I believe the Rubicon stock suspension is a step up from Mojave, and thus look for a take off cheap.

I put on the Clayton 3.5" and love it. There is a link in my build thread and a link to that is in my signature.......

Jim