Last Name
Tylosky
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6NIE
Service Branch
Army and Navy
Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Overland Bound Membership: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! We offer four different membership packages.

Membership Includes:
  • Member Map: Access to a world wide network of overlanders. Contact members on the map individually or by region!
  • Rally Point: Access to Overland Rally Point Trip Planner. Create and share your own overland events and broadcast to our member network!
  • Member Event Calendar: See member events worldwide, and create your own by adding any forum thread to the calendar!
  • Member Forums: Private forums to OB Members for exchange of personal information, plans, and other details.
  • More to come!
Overland Bound Membership + Emblem: By purchasing membership with an emblem, you get a unique engraved emblem with your member number, that is yours forever and all time.

Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime.
  • 2-3/8″ Diameter Solid metal emblem with permanent adhesive back, Numbered and registered to its owner in our records.
  • Signed certificate of authenticity with number.
  • A Member banner on your forum profile showing how awesome you are, and what you stand for!
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015 [Posted here for posterity, and the record. There is no longer a reservation list. That was for number 1 - 500. Thank you all for the continued support!
==========================================================================
Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael

So excited I got my membership items in the mail today!!!!!!!

OB Membership Pic 23321.jpg!!!

ObiShawnKenobi

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Collinsville, IL, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Moore
Member #

I received my new member packet a few days ago. I must say that I am very happy and impressed with everything.

The quality of the gear is fantastic. The way the gear was packaged was amazing. You can tell that the crew pays attention to details and it is appreciated. Thank you everyone!

Shawn

Attachments

High Outdoors

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Dungate
Member #

Hi Michael,

Happy to be a new member and looking forward to all that the Overland Bound community has to offer.

I am wondering about my member number and if I am able to request a particular number? I realize that the number I am looking for is probably already taken so I'm wondering if you have a range at which your at so I can pick from the available options?

Thanks very much in advance,
Taylor

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi Michael,

Happy to be a new member and looking forward to all that the Overland Bound community has to offer.

I am wondering about my member number and if I am able to request a particular number? I realize that the number I am looking for is probably already taken so I'm wondering if you have a range at which your at so I can pick from the available options?

Thanks very much in advance,
Taylor
They dont have pick em numbers they come in sequence (mostly).....

jim

RickR

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Rick
Last Name
R
Member #

The only thing I have ever put on any paint on any car I have ever owned. and I have owned 22 vehicles (personal use) in my time.

Usually I will only put things on the glass so they can be easily removed.

20200611_132603.jpg

ObiShawnKenobi

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Collinsville, IL, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Moore
Member #

I received my new member packet a few days ago. I must say that I am very happy and impressed with everything.

The quality of the gear is fantastic. The way the gear was packaged was amazing. You can tell that the crew pays attention to details and it is appreciated. Thank you everyone!

Shawn

Attachments

Reactions: Scooter13
Status
Not open for further replies.