Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder Drive, Roswell, GA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Schultz
Member #

I ordered mine this week, I can't wait to get mine! I wonder what it will be, I didn't notice a way of selecting a number, we shall see what the fates decide. They look great in all the pics I've seen so far!

Reactions: Byron Eby

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I ordered mine this week, I can't wait to get mine! I wonder what it will be, I didn't notice a way of selecting a number, we shall see what the fates decide. They look great in all the pics I've seen so far!
Used to be you could pick your #. There was a list on here of available numbers. Not sure if they still have that as an option or not the way this forum has grown lately.

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

According to onecle, regarding California penal code 907,
"907. Any grand juror summoned, who willfully and without reasonable
excuse fails to attend, may be attached and compelled to attend and
the court may also impose a fine not exceeding fifty dollars ($50),
upon which execution may issue. If the grand juror was not personally
served, the fine shall not be imposed until upon an order to show
cause an opportunity has been offered the grand juror to be heard."

LOL

Uncle O

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Atlanta, Georgia
Member #

Ordered on Feb 14th. (OB2085) can't wait to receive the emblem. Any idea how long it takes? Also wanted to check on one thing: ordered the emblem and used PayPal that has a different email address than my member profile attached to it. Will this affect anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ordered on Feb 14th. (OB2085) can't wait to receive the emblem. Any idea how long it takes? Also wanted to check on one thing: ordered the emblem and used PayPal that has a different email address than my member profile attached to it. Will this affect anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would probably send @administrator or @Corrie a direct message. Better odds that they'll see it. I think mine took a couple weeks to show up.

Up past 2,000. It's come a long way!

Reactions: murps

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
That did it @jdunk! Saw the notification. @Uncle O Please feel free to reach out directly to @Corrie at info@overlandbound.com for an order update.

Usually the emblems go out fairly quickly, within 4 days, but recently we had a pretty good upsurge in new member orders. It took our production process and inventory by surprise, so we had a little (not much) lag in production. We generally stay ahead of it, and stay in stock.

We'll look into your order specifically and see where its at.

Thanks again for everything guys

M

Reactions: murps

rooster_sauce

Rank III

Advocate II

So, I was just looking at the list and it looks like people can still reserve a number. Is that doable? Because I've been waiting for a certain number this whole time, lol.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

So, I was just looking at the list and it looks like people can still reserve a number. Is that doable? Because I've been waiting for a certain number this whole time, lol.
Check with @administrator or @Corrie. There was some discussion earlier about whether to continue the number requests or next available, but I can't recall the final decision.

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

How soon should I expect the online benefits to go live after ordering? I just got my emblems (#1028) and will get them on the rig as soon as the weather clears up (and I scrape the mud off).

EDIT: Finally got a break in the weather and got the rig (mostly) cleaned up.

Looks like it was made to be there! If anyone else with an XTerra wants the spacing: I used a straight edge along the bottom of the "Off Road" trim and then spaced the center of the emblem 2.5" back from the edge of the door. The straight edge makes sure the bottom of the emblem is even with the bottom of the OEM trim. It also makes it easy to level the emblem to the straight-edge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.