Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Thank you for your service! I was never in the service, but did spend considerable time in Afghanistan. It'd be a truly amazing place to Overland (on the ground) if it wasn't what it is (and has been for centuries long before the 'current situation').

-TJ

Reactions: Ty Redden

Mountainwarrior

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fort George G Meade, Maryland, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Potter
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4IHR
Service Branch
Army
Great picture, I spent a lot of time patrolling those mountains and driving (MATV) those “trails”. However, Camp Mike Spann had a old YJ we used to drive around when we where missing drive a normal vehicle6CC2EFD4-C159-4E95-9182-F013F2D04FAE.jpeg

Reactions: Ty Redden

Ty Redden

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Redden
Member #

Great picture, I spent a lot of time patrolling those mountains and driving (MATV) those “trails”. However, Camp Mike Spann had a old YJ we used to drive around when we where missing drive a normal vehicleView attachment 148733
That's awesome that you guys had a YJ. All we have are crappy TATAs. I've seen a couple Defender 110s whenever we stop by the role 2 and I always get jealous

Mikeblack

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Jones Jr
Member #

If you get a chance to stop by Camp Marmal go as fast as possible to the German PX there also the food there is awesome. its been awhile for me but I was out there with 12th CAB back in 2012